Ratings for Dr. Sameh K. Toma

Under mediocrity average..To much blablablablabla, and nothing done. Very hard to be recommended to somebody else..

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Really had a good overall appointment. He was very good at explaining everything out. He discussed my different options between tubal and IVF. He explained all my risks and that it was possible to get scar tissue afterwards which would mean I could not get pregnant regularly and would have to do IVF. I did the tubal and hope that it works, if not-I will definitely go back for IVF. The front desk was very welcoming and the financial was explained very well. I recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have EVER met. After what I was told was a successful reversal, I was hospitalized for 6 days and have experienced two ectopic pregnancies. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. I wish a thousand times I had gone with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

WORST DOCTOR EVER!! TRUST ME….YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET PREGNANT WITH THIS DOCTOR. I HAD A TUBAL REVERSAL SUGERY AND IT DIDN;T WORK AND I MET A IVF DOCTOR THAT SAYS ALL OF HIS PATIENTS COME FROM DR TOMA AND THE DOCTOR SAID IT IS MEDICAL MALPRACTICE THAT HE SELLS A PATIENT HE CAN HELP THEM AND HE CAN'T. IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY FOR HIM. THEY WON'T EVEN CALL US BACK FOR 9 MONTHS NOW F=AFTER WE CALLED TO TELL THEM THE SURGERY TUBAL REVERSAL DIDN;T WORK. NO ONE WILL CALL US BACK. CAN YOU IMAGINE? UNREAL. BAD DOCTOR PLEASE PLEASE TRUST ME…DON;T GET UNDER THE KNIFE WITH THIS GUY. PLEASE GO TO SOMEONE SAFER AND LEGITIMATE

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Very knowledgeable, cheerful and helpful. Friendly staff!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

The most rudest man I have ever met and he should not be allowed to talk to people the way he does. I hope someone sues him one day, that will get him good, in his pockets. That's what is important to. Someone gave him the big head, thinking he is all that. Just because your are very good at your job doesn't mean to can treat people away you want. I will never go back to him and never recommend any one to him. I have a new Dr., and Dr. Mor is wonderful as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Happy with the service I received at NCCRM from Dr Toma. He is highly knowledgeable and really knew what he was talking about. I am currently pregnant with my first child and couldn't be happier had to have surgery to correct issue but after that everything

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Loved Dr. Toma. Great staff-Carla and April are always fun and keep friendly smiles on their faces. Dr. Toma is extremely knowledgable and while he sometimes runs a little late, he does spend time telling me the facts like it is (not just what we want to hear) so that we make an informed decision--no sugar coating for him. Not warm and fuzzy, but we want to be given the straight facts. Very happy with the services we received and recommend Dr. Toma to those that want to get pregnant.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Mulvaney to do my reversal. The procedure was quick, however he told me that if we had not conceived to come back & have some type of dye injected to make sure that my tubes were indeed open. They neglected to mention the fact that I would have to pay an additional great amount of money to have this done. I don't know about you but I don't have $$$ to just throw around like that. I really feel ripped off, everytime we call to get sepcific info, we are told we need to talk to this person or that person & I am truly sick of it. Although Mulvaney was a little more warming being giving the run around is not cool. And on top of that, they haven't even done a a courtesy call to see how things are or if changes has been made. I prob will not recomment this place for a tubal.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr Toma is rude,inconsiderate will not spend more than two minutes talking to me. After miscarriage not one sorry or follow up calls. They just pushed you out the door will never go back.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Sameh K. Toma's Credentials

• Egyptian

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal