Ratings for Dr. James W. Campbell

I went to this So called Dr. A couple of years ago. I went because he was suppose to have knowledge about MS. He had me do oxygen treatments and wanted me to sign up for a series of them. I just did 2 and the first time I went with my mom. She would check on me to see if I was ok. The 2 Nd time I went by my self. He left me in there which felt like forever and never checked in me. I had a panic attack and he took my blood pressure and it was 190! And this was 10 minutes after I got out! His oxygen get up was comparable to a huge duffle bag. Then he did some stupid nonsense tests ( I don't remember exactly) and then sold me 230.00 worth of supplements that did nothing. This jokester should be ashamed of himself for being a pathetic "quack" and bilking desperate people out of their money!! I had overheard him tell his front desk girl to get a patients credit card number and keep it on file! He has got to be the biggest piece of s---!!!! Run away from this one!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I don't know the doctor, but one of his employees, Jamiesom Stewart, is a filthy-mouthed bully. Would never go to a place that employs people like her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Doctor os so full of shia he charged my wife 160 in supplements another 250 for a catscan and still wanted to send her for an MRI. Called another chiropractor and paid 65 first visit then 35 next visit and her back pain was gone. If you want a real homeopath go see Dr. Terry Pfau. Campbell couldn't scrub toilets at Pfau's office. If you want to buy some snake oil Campbell is your guy.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Be very careful of over selling of worthless vitamins and other gimmicks such as oxygen! This guy is nothing more than a car salesman and should not be allowed to call himself a Dr. No wonder he could not get into medical school and had to be a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I was refered to Dr.Campbell and on my 1st visit was very impressed with all the small details he was pointing out to me about how i was low on this and how needed that and went to sell me $83.00 of supplements, on my 2nd visit he told me i needed a neck pillow and more supplements totaling $380.My 3rd visit came the scanning of my feet and was told that i needed special lifts for my shoes totaling $531 and then on my 4th visit was charged $45.00 for my co/pay which had been $40 for all my 1,2,3 visit and now was being charged $5.00 for my oxygen that he told me i needed for 20 mins while being ajusted..Dr.stated now he wants me to come in 3x a wk for 6 wks and then 2x a wk for 6 wks and then 1x a wk for 6 wks I just cant afford that kind of $ every time i walk into his office.RED FLAGS ARE WAVING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

My husband and I used to see Dr. Campbell. I was researching another chiropractor and found Dr. Campbell's name and wanted to read the comments. Wow!!! The previous rating is exactly what I would have written: verbatum. Unfortunatley yes this Dr. is ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$! It is a business and everyone is treated in the same manner. You mean to tell me those with minor problems and those involved in a car accident have the same treatment recommendations? Yes with this Dr. which doesn't make sense does it? You mean everyone needs a neck pillow and inserts for their shoes and supplements? Yes with this Dr. that's how it is. It is a shame. I love the chiropractor I see now. He does all of his treaments with his hands and equipment and does not try to sell his patients frivilous items that are not needed. He is very aware of Drs who do this and he laughs but also feels bad at the same time for us naive people.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

I have to give Dr. Campbell (Campbell Chiropractic) a mixed review. On the one hand, he has a gentle and skilled touch; my adjustments were always comfortable & left me feeling better for a time. In addition, he is pleasant, friendly, & charming, and seems knowledgeable. The downside was that he continually pushed things on me that made me feel like it was all about the money. Now, I'm not naive; I realize being a dr is a job. We all need to make a living. But he insisted I go in so frequently (before and after my insurance for chiro was exhausted for the year). Initially he had me go 5x a week (with a $20 copay, that's $400/month!). Eventually I was going 3x a week, which was still costly. He was also always pushing various supplements on me, which, of course, my insurance didn't cover. These weren't inexpensive, and they didn't really seem to do anything. I was also convinced to buy an overpriced yet low quality neck pillow. If not for these things I'd give Dr C a top recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

Dr. James W. Campbell's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med