Ratings for Dr. Jeda Boughton

After years of undiagnosed left hip discomfort, especially painful while trying to sleep, and no success with western medicine, including x rays, I attended Dr. Jeda Boughton's service. Acupuncture has given me a pain free life. I am about to enter my seventh decade and I continue to work part time, bike, hike, swim, and compete in western riding. I am very happy and grateful for the skill and knowledge of Dr. Boughton.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Saw Jeda for an extended time period, and she was not able to resolve the health issue with which I was contending. Rather than looking deeper at the issue, she advised me to keep coming back with the explanation that some conditions just take time to resolve as I was a "textbook case." Since I had been regularly seeing her for a period of two months, I thought it best to get a second opinion from another TCM practitioner. Fortunately, I trusted my gut because the second practitioner did in fact look deeper at my individual pattern, and my health improved almost immediately.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

I saw Dr. Boughton a few times for my ailments and was extremely impressed. If I had a better medical plan at work I would see her on a regular basis at she was so caring and so attentive. The amount of energy she put into each visit was incredible and I thought she was different from any doctor that I had ever gone to. She actually listens to you and I had no qualms about my treatment. I hope to visit her at her new clinic again soon.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Boughton is an amazing Acupunturist! She's very knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009