Ratings for Dr. Alexander Covey

Dr Covey is fantastic! I drive about 45 minutes from eastern Nassau County just to see him for Botox. He has earned my trust through giving me enough Botox to see results that I want, but discouraging me from doing too much (looking out for my best options, not just for extra money doing additional areas that are unnecessary). Office staff is friendly & helpful, and I have never waited in the waiting room more than 5 mins. Also, if you refer friends for treatments you get great rewards in the mail following. I would definitely recommend Dr Covey!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I wanted to lighten the dark sun spots and improve the overall appearance of my face. I chose Dr. Covey because I had went to him 5 years ago and was satisfied with my results. Dr. Covey's staff was always nice and helpful. I had Fraxel laser repair done. It has been about 4 week and my dark spots are getting lighter. My skin is looking smoother and nicer. I am happy with my results and glad I chose Dr. Covey again.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I only recently went to Dr. Covey for SmartLipoTriplex. I have been carrying around a pouch of unwanted belly fat for my entire adult life, and despite exercising and following a strict diet, I could never get rid of it. I maintain a size 4, and this one area makes me terribly self-conscious in revealing clothes (or ... without clothes!) I saw immediate results after the SmartLipoTriplex. Nothing I tried before had any effect whatsoever-- this did. The procedure was more uncomfortable than painful, and the first few days following the procedure were definitely quite unpleasant, but not unbearable. (It's like intense soreness after a rigorous new physical activity-- first time skiing, for example). The pain medication takes care of that though, and I even went to work the very next day. I was very sore, but I was still able to function well. (I'm a teacher). I would definitely tell women who are very unhappy with a specific stubborn area that this experience is worth it. Dr. Covey and his staff are comforting and soothing, and they are also realistic. No false promises or feeling pressured into an "upgrade" you don't need. I am so happy I finally did this-- just for myself. I wish I had had the savings to do this in my twenties or thirties; it would have saved me a lot of unnecessary insecurity! My smaller, flatter belly (and disappeared love handles!) and I give Dr. Covey a big 5 stars.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Covey several years now for Restylane injections for frown lines. Dr. Covey makes the procedure quick and painless - but most importantly the results are natural. Very happy with both Dr. Covey and his staff and recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Covey for a Smart Lipo procedure. He and Jen made the experience so easy for me from the first visit to discuss what I would like to do, to the day of the procedure and the follow up. I had four areas done and will say I was in a bit of pain the following day but nothing I could not handle. Also, felt it was well worth it when Inlooked at myself that night.. To say I was happy with the results would be an understatement , I was thrilled. Even my friends could not believe how great it looked just a day after the procedure. Today 5 days later feeling much better like I had a brutal gym workout and it looks even better and it's only 5 days! So I am swollen but I can only imagine have great I will look in the upcoming weeks. Dr. Covey is a great doctor and Inthink he is an incredible artist of body sculpting. Thank you Dr. Covey and Jen you both made this a great experience for me.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I actually enjoy my visits to Dr Covey's office. I started with Botox five years ago. I went to one of his seminars and happened to win a free Botox treatment. I don't believe that I would have gotten the procedure otherwise. But I was extremely happy with the results. At that same time I received a full face thermage treatment. I was very excited with my results, I was 55 at the time I recently had thermage again. No one believes me when I tell them that I am 60. I visited my son and even he said "Mom you look great!". This is the wave of the future and Dr Covey is professional, knowledgeable, and a caring physician making non invasive procedures the new standard. If you want to look and feel younger than your years, Dr. Covey is your "Doctor". Many thanks to you and your wonderful staff!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Everything about Dr. Covey and his staff are top notch. I have been seeing him for several years now, and I appreciate his personal interest in the patient's case, experience and knowledge. After having been to some of the 'top' cosmetic doctors all over the country- I find that Dr. Covey is definitely one of the those in the upper % of his field. The staff is professional, personable, and genuine, which makes the experience at the doctor's office all that more comfortable. I am definitely an advocate for others to acquire his services.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I had laser hair removal and when it was getting done everyone was so nice oh its permanent it always works, but the doctor never sees you just the receptionist and who know how qualified they are if any credentials at all never saw any, maybe the state would like to know this. So when the five sessions were over I said there still seems to be some missed oh don't worry they will go away when they grow out that what one girl said and the other said oh well probably it wont go away you should buy more sessions, but they had told me when I bought the sessions oh it works always and we guarantee it don't worry. so I called a few weeks after the session were done, I had noticed that the hairs were growing back in the exact same spots same direction same area, their answer was a bit snide and replies well buy more that's all we can say nothing is guaranteed, don't know what to tell you do you want more or not. Boy they don't stand by their work at all that's lame and unprofessional so much for seeing the Doctor and having it done the right way. Never go back, thanks for taking my money for nothing.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had a wonderful experience in DR Covey's office the staff was so kind & understanding they made my visit so easy . Dr, Covey has a very warm & gentle way he approaches his clients I would Highly recommend his service

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have been using Dr. Covey for many years. He has always done a great job and all procedures were successful. The staff and offices are excellent, as well as the professionalism. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Alexander Covey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Southampton, NY