Rate Dr. Alexander Covey

Dr. Alexander Covey's Ratings

I had laser hair removal and when it was getting done everyone was so nice oh its permanent it always works, but the doctor never sees you just the receptionist and who know how qualified they are if any credentials at all never saw any, maybe the state would like to know this. So when the five sessions were over I said there still seems to be some missed oh don't worry they will go away when they grow out that what one girl said and the other said oh well probably it wont go away you should buy more sessions, but they had told me when I bought the sessions oh it works always and we guarantee it don't worry. so I called a few weeks after the session were done, I had noticed that the hairs were growing back in the exact same spots same direction same area, their answer was a bit snide and replies well buy more that's all we can say nothing is guaranteed, don't know what to tell you do you want more or not. Boy they don't stand by their work at all that's lame and unprofessional so much for seeing the Doctor and having it done the right way. Never go back, thanks for taking my money for nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had a wonderful experience in DR Covey's office the staff was so kind & understanding
they made my visit so easy . Dr, Covey has a very warm & gentle way he approaches his clients I would Highly recommend his service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have been using Dr. Covey for many years. He has always done a great job and all procedures were successful. The staff and offices are excellent, as well as the professionalism. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have been dealing with hyper-pigmentaion of the neck for many years now - and was tired of trying to cover it up with products that didn't last. I chose Dr. Covey, as he came highly recommended. From the beginning, he was very helpful, even to the point of advising me that this type of hyper-pigmentation is very hard to treat with a patient having light skin/light eyes. That being said, I went ahead with the laser treatments, and did very well. I am very pleased with the outcome, and would not hesitate to call on Dr. Covey for anything else. His staff (Jen and Stef) were nothing but polite and professional - great girls to have in the office! Thank you very much to all of you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Covey for eight years now. I am very pleased with the results of my multiple laser treatments. People think I am twenty years younger than my actual age! Dr. Covey is the consummate professional and his staff is wonderful ,skilled and accommodating. I can strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Covey and his staff have always been very professional. I've been a patient for several years and feel very satisfied with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Covey. I have had many different procedures preformed by Dr. Covey and have been very pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. Covey for all of the cosmetic procedures he offers. I have always been pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

My experience was great . The staff is wonderful and Dr.Covey is amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Covey and his staff are very patient and professional. They took the time and answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with his work that he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Covey and his staff is always wonderful in every way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705433].votes_count ]]