Ratings for Dr. Alexander Covey

I have been going to Dr. Covey several years now for Restylane injections for frown lines. Dr. Covey makes the procedure quick and painless - but most importantly the results are natural. Very happy with both Dr. Covey and his staff and recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Covey for a Smart Lipo procedure. He and Jen made the experience so easy for me from the first visit to discuss what I would like to do, to the day of the procedure and the follow up. I had four areas done and will say I was in a bit of pain the following day but nothing I could not handle. Also, felt it was well worth it when Inlooked at myself that night.. To say I was happy with the results would be an understatement , I was thrilled. Even my friends could not believe how great it looked just a day after the procedure. Today 5 days later feeling much better like I had a brutal gym workout and it looks even better and it's only 5 days! So I am swollen but I can only imagine have great I will look in the upcoming weeks. Dr. Covey is a great doctor and Inthink he is an incredible artist of body sculpting. Thank you Dr. Covey and Jen you both made this a great experience for me.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I actually enjoy my visits to Dr Covey's office. I started with Botox five years ago. I went to one of his seminars and happened to win a free Botox treatment. I don't believe that I would have gotten the procedure otherwise. But I was extremely happy with the results. At that same time I received a full face thermage treatment. I was very excited with my results, I was 55 at the time I recently had thermage again. No one believes me when I tell them that I am 60. I visited my son and even he said "Mom you look great!". This is the wave of the future and Dr Covey is professional, knowledgeable, and a caring physician making non invasive procedures the new standard. If you want to look and feel younger than your years, Dr. Covey is your "Doctor". Many thanks to you and your wonderful staff!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Everything about Dr. Covey and his staff are top notch. I have been seeing him for several years now, and I appreciate his personal interest in the patient's case, experience and knowledge. After having been to some of the 'top' cosmetic doctors all over the country- I find that Dr. Covey is definitely one of the those in the upper % of his field. The staff is professional, personable, and genuine, which makes the experience at the doctor's office all that more comfortable. I am definitely an advocate for others to acquire his services.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I had laser hair removal and when it was getting done everyone was so nice oh its permanent it always works, but the doctor never sees you just the receptionist and who know how qualified they are if any credentials at all never saw any, maybe the state would like to know this. So when the five sessions were over I said there still seems to be some missed oh don't worry they will go away when they grow out that what one girl said and the other said oh well probably it wont go away you should buy more sessions, but they had told me when I bought the sessions oh it works always and we guarantee it don't worry. so I called a few weeks after the session were done, I had noticed that the hairs were growing back in the exact same spots same direction same area, their answer was a bit snide and replies well buy more that's all we can say nothing is guaranteed, don't know what to tell you do you want more or not. Boy they don't stand by their work at all that's lame and unprofessional so much for seeing the Doctor and having it done the right way. Never go back, thanks for taking my money for nothing.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had a wonderful experience in DR Covey's office the staff was so kind & understanding they made my visit so easy . Dr, Covey has a very warm & gentle way he approaches his clients I would Highly recommend his service

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have been using Dr. Covey for many years. He has always done a great job and all procedures were successful. The staff and offices are excellent, as well as the professionalism. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have been dealing with hyper-pigmentaion of the neck for many years now - and was tired of trying to cover it up with products that didn't last. I chose Dr. Covey, as he came highly recommended. From the beginning, he was very helpful, even to the point of advising me that this type of hyper-pigmentation is very hard to treat with a patient having light skin/light eyes. That being said, I went ahead with the laser treatments, and did very well. I am very pleased with the outcome, and would not hesitate to call on Dr. Covey for anything else. His staff (Jen and Stef) were nothing but polite and professional - great girls to have in the office! Thank you very much to all of you!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Covey for eight years now. I am very pleased with the results of my multiple laser treatments. People think I am twenty years younger than my actual age! Dr. Covey is the consummate professional and his staff is wonderful ,skilled and accommodating. I can strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Alexander Covey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Covey several years now for Restylane injections for frown lines. Dr. Covey makes the procedure quick and painless - but most importan..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Covey for a Smart Lipo procedure. He and Jen made the experience so easy for me from the first visit to discuss what I would like to do, to t..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I actually enjoy my visits to Dr Covey's office. I started with Botox five years ago. I went to one of his seminars and happened to win a free Botox treatment...."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything about Dr. Covey and his staff are top notch. I have been seeing him for several years now, and I appreciate his personal interest in the patient's c..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had laser hair removal and when it was getting done everyone was so nice oh its permanent it always works, but the doctor never sees you just the receptionis..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had a wonderful experience in DR Covey's office the staff was so kind & understanding they made my visit so easy . Dr, Covey has a very warm & gentle way he..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been using Dr. Covey for many years. He has always done a great job and all procedures were successful. The staff and offices are excellent, as well..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been dealing with hyper-pigmentaion of the neck for many years now - and was tired of trying to cover it up with products that didn't last. I chose Dr. ..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Covey for eight years now. I am very pleased with the results of my multiple laser treatments. People think I am twenty years younger ..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Covey and his staff have always been very professional. I've been a patient for several years and feel very satisfied with the results."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a long time patient of Dr. Covey. I have had many different procedures preformed by Dr. Covey and have been very pleased with the results. I would r..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was great . The staff is wonderful and Dr.Covey is amazing"

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Covey and his staff are very patient and professional. They took the time and answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with his work that he did for ..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Covey and his staff is always wonderful in every way!"

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Covey for help with various concerns for several years. Recently, I had health issues that caused severe weight loss and shallowing o..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Covey for 8+years and would not think of going anywhere else. I am always very happy with the results I have gotten & am always quic..."

November 11, 2014

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where this negativity is coming from in regard to Dr. Coveys' expertise. A jerk? Was your visit to have a sit down with coffee and Danish or for..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Pretty much a jerk. Saw me for a total of 5 minutes and couldn't wait to get out of the room. I felt ignored and pushed to make a quick decision. Unimpressed."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Covey has helped me look my best for over 15 years. I would never go anywhere else. I am always happy with the service I receive in his office, and more i..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Very expensive. Dr. C. is a SALESMAN, no doubt, loves to collect money for procedures he talks you into. He is also very stiff in personality and looks. I ha..."

September 16, 2014