Ratings for Dr. Dennis L. Karter

I have met twice with Doctor Karter and can highly recommend him as a PCP and a physician. He is knowledgeable and quite articulate. And intelligent. I feel I am in very good hands.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Karter is a very knowledge and likable physician. I was very concerned about my health issues, and he took the time to explain everything to me and all of my options. I feel very comfortable talking to him about anything. He is also very smart and I like that in a doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a new physician.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr. Karter is very thorough and passionate about his job. On one incident years ago, we called him at midnite and he met us in the emergency room in 20 minutes.. He has called me at home, on a few occasions to 'checkup' on a situation. His staff is overworked but, very good too. He has been my doctor for 15 years..

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Karter has been my PCP for about 15 years and I've been very happy with him. I had to choose a dr. when I got health insurance through my first fulltime job and I just picked his name at random from a lifestyle magazine where his office ran an ad. His staff left much to be desired back then (they were rude, inefficient, barely competent - one assistant couldn't find my vein to draw blood) but his current staff is much better. Dr. Karter is friendly, caring, helpful, honest and forthright. I feel totally comfortable discussing all aspects of my health with him. After all, if you can't be honest with your doctor, what's the point?

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR KARTER FOR ABOUT 12 YEARS. I AM A VERY DIFFICULT CASE WITH MANY SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEMS. I HAVE FOUND HIM TO BE AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR' A LITTLE SCATERED AT TIMES BUT VERY INTENT LISENER AND EXCELLENT DIANOSTICIAN. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS VERY GOOD TO ME. I HAVE FOUND HIM TO BE VERY CARING AND ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP WITH ME.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

Dr Karter treated me in hospital on several occaisons and I was able to make him my outside doctor also. He is a fantastic doctor - extremely knowledgeable, excellent communication skills, caring, and very hard working. I can recommend him to any patient. D. Anderson, JD, NYC

flag | Submitted March 26, 2006

Dr. Karter is extremely competent, knowledgeable and skilled. He is, unfortunately, also a little rushed and scattered. The real problem is his staff who are rude, rushed and difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2005

Dr. Dennis L. Karter's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MB Health