Ratings for Dr. Sam Daher

Dr. Daher and his staff are extremely efficient and capable. They are friendly, respectful, helpful, and thourough. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Daher's expertise. He is trustworthy, kind, humourous, open-minded, intelligent and flexible. He is always willing to listen to my concerns, and he is able to understand questions and answer them fully. He is great at his job, and he enjoys doing it. In my experience, everything has been done professionally, quickly, and smoothly with no hassles nor disagreements. It has been a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I got my braces done back in high school and I had a pretty big overbite but mostly straight teeth. After only 14 months my braces were off and my teeth were left straight except one thing - I was still left with a 4mm "over jet". I expressed how I wasn't sure if I liked having a overjet but Dr Daher went on to explain that an overjet is more feminine, makes the lips look nice and full, and more youthful. I was young and didnt know any better so I believed him but now, years later, I still wish my overjet was less prominent and that I was adamant in what I wanted instead of being convinced what I wanted. My treatment was too short and I now realize the importance of vocalizing what you want and not getting pushed over because they want high turn over. I don't know many people who have a one year treatment that seems too fast.. I am now going to another ortho to assess my overjet situation because guess what - if I'm still thinking about it X years later it's because I don't like it!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Daher is awesome and down to earth. Didn't think my teeth could get so straight. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I was really happy with the technicians that I dealt with, all of my time spent with Dr. Daher felt really rushed and confusing, he never took the time to explain what to expect going forward and then I found myself at my last appointment without knowing it was my last appointment. At my last appointment I met with someone completely new to me, who gave me some retainers and then gave me a sheet a to sign saying that I agreed that my treatment was over. No where near the end of my treatment did anyone ask me if I was happy with how my teeth looked or how my bite sat. I was sold at the forefront of my treatment on the fact that you get what you pay for and Dr. Daher is amazing, hence the 20% premium but I felt like they just scooted me through my treatments and I maybe saw Dr. Daher for 20 mins in the whole year that I was treated by him. The one major pro I would say about this office is that it's conveniently located in bankers hall for all the YYC people that work downtown and it's efficient, so maybe the 20% premium is worth it for a more efficient workday.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Daher and his staff provided outstanding service throughout the duration of my orthodontic treatment. While I previously had braces as a teenager, I still had some outstanding concerns regarding the overall aesthetic of my smile, as well as some chronic TMJ symptoms. Dr. Daher was able to effectively rectify both my functional and aesthetic concerns, without ever giving unreasonable precedence to the latter. Dr. Daher continually went above and beyond to ensure I was pleased with the results. While this did extend the overall duration of my Invisalign treatment, the results were certainly worth the wait. Dr. Daher's staff was always extremely helpful and willing to address all of my questions and/or concerns. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Brings a long term view to his practice. My 8 year old twins needed to be assessed. One needs orthodontics but not for a few years, the other doesn't. So I never felt he was pushing product on us. He also squeezed me in for an assessment. All at no charge. Very personable and knowledgable. And my husband has been seeing Dr. Daher for a number of years and has completely changed his bite in a dramatic and positive way. His staff are smart and engaging and clearly enjoy their work.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have absolutely enjoyed my experience with Dr. Daher and his staff. I have loved it so much that because of this experience it has made me consider a profession in this field. Thank you Dr. Daher and everyone else in the downtown Calgary office. I am forever grateful for my beautiful smile!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Daher and his staff are very friendly. They are always on time and very knowledgeable. They try to accommodate my busy schedule for each appointment. I get a lot of compliments on how straight my teeth are. From the start Dr. Daher and staff go over the plan and let you know that the timeline is an estimate. In most cases you will be going over the estimated timeline to get to the best result. Thanks Dr. Daher and staff for fixing my hockey smile.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Daher and his staff are always friendly and courteous. They are always punctual for my appointments and are able to answer all of my questions and concerns. Thank you.

Submitted January 11, 2017

Been a really nice experience. I was reluctant to get my teeth straightened at first for many reasons. With Invisalign and Acceledent it has been very easy. I get compliments on my smile pretty much daily. Thank you Dr Daher and Dr Lam :)

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Sam Daher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English