Ratings for Dr. Sam Daher

I have absolutely enjoyed my experience with Dr. Daher and his staff. I have loved it so much that because of this experience it has made me consider a profession in this field. Thank you Dr. Daher and everyone else in the downtown Calgary office. I am forever grateful for my beautiful smile!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Daher and his staff are very friendly. They are always on time and very knowledgeable. They try to accommodate my busy schedule for each appointment. I get a lot of compliments on how straight my teeth are. From the start Dr. Daher and staff go over the plan and let you know that the timeline is an estimate. In most cases you will be going over the estimated timeline to get to the best result. Thanks Dr. Daher and staff for fixing my hockey smile.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Daher and his staff are always friendly and courteous. They are always punctual for my appointments and are able to answer all of my questions and concerns. Thank you.

Submitted January 11, 2017

Been a really nice experience. I was reluctant to get my teeth straightened at first for many reasons. With Invisalign and Acceledent it has been very easy. I get compliments on my smile pretty much daily. Thank you Dr Daher and Dr Lam :)

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

AMAZING staff. Everyone is extremely nice and knew my case so well. Loved it.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Daher and his staff are not friendly at all after you sign up for Invisalign. They did not fit at all and I ended up returning and cancelling. It was fortunate that they allowed the cancellation otherwise I would have brought it up with the board. I also had to wait at the follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

The technology that they use to align the teeth is pretty advanced as the prices indicate. I'm not very happy with the overall service they provide though. The thing about invisaligns is that they still look like you're wearing braces when small plastic pieces are glued to your teeth. Second thing is that when they remove these attachments, they have to do a cleaning since the glue leaves spots on the teeth. The stupid thing is that when they do the cleaning, they only clean the teeth that had the pieces attached to it, so you practically look so dumb with every other teeth whitened. Daher, if you're going to provide cleaning, then provide full legitimate service, and you'll have more business when people know that there's not only teeth alignment but also proper cleaning included. For the amount of money we pay, there should be full cleaning service when you remove the attachments anyway? My treatment was supposed to last 12 months, but it has been recently extended because of a bite problem. I was shocked to see how they didn't catch this earlier.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Sam Daher

Dr. Sam Daher's response
We appreciate your feedback and will work on providing better communication about the scope of our practice so we can meet your expectations. As a specialty of dentistry, our focus is to make sure your teeth are aligned and your bite functions properly. General dentists have the resources to offer full cleanings and we have the resources to straighten teeth. Sometimes treatment takes longer than anticipated, and changes to the bite are a normal part of the process of aligning teeth. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to ensure you love your smile and your experience at our practice. Hopefully you’ll feel comfortable sharing your concerns with us directly in the future, so we can address them more efficiently.

Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Daher and his team are great! They are very knowledgable and friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend this team to anyone looking to improve their smile!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I am so thrilled with my smile!! This was round two of orthodontics for me, and I was hesitant to try invisalign but it turned out to exceed all my expectations! I get compliments all the time, and I owe it all to Dr. Daher and his amazing team! They are incredibly diligent and weren't satisfied until my smile was perfect. THANK YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Daher and his entire team are full of alacrity. Ruby is always friendly and accommodating. Everyone there is efficient, effective and caring.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Sam Daher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English