Dr. Sam Daher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sam Daher

If you are in Calgary and looking for consult on invisalign/braces this is place to go.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Daher is very friendly and takes the time to answer any questions and clearly explain/outline treatment procedures. His staff are also very knowledgable and kind. At the downtown location in Calgary, they even pay for your parking every time you have an appointment (very important to someone on a tight budget). I was nervous about being rushed into making a decision immediately, and my experience was the exact opposite. Dr. Daher was very patient (I waited a month between the consultation appointment and actually signing up for the Invisalign Treatment) and offered to provide literature regarding the instrumentation that will be used during my treatment. Dr. Daher also walked me through all of my treatment options and provided the pros and cons to each. Overall, I would recommend this orthodontist to others. Thank you to Dr. Daher and his staff for answering all of my questions and for your professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Everyone in the office is so friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I was nervous to alter my teeth, and went to several consultations with various orthodontists before being referred to Dr. Daher's practice. I found all of the staff to be professional, knowledgeable, and honest. I feel much more ready and confident in receiving invisalign now.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

The staff is wonderful and remembers your name. They look after you fully. Dr. Daher is super friendly, helpful and thorough. My teeth are NIGHT AND DAY compared to before, and no other dentist would look at me with Invisiline. He did, and it's killing it.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Daher and his staff are extremely efficient and capable. They are friendly, respectful, helpful, and thourough. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Daher's expertise. He is trustworthy, kind, humourous, open-minded, intelligent and flexible. He is always willing to listen to my concerns, and he is able to understand questions and answer them fully. He is great at his job, and he enjoys doing it. In my experience, everything has been done professionally, quickly, and smoothly with no hassles nor disagreements. It has been a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I got my braces done back in high school and I had a pretty big overbite but mostly straight teeth. After only 14 months my braces were off and my teeth were left straight except one thing - I was still left with a 4mm "over jet". I expressed how I wasn't sure if I liked having a overjet but Dr Daher went on to explain that an overjet is more feminine, makes the lips look nice and full, and more youthful. I was young and didnt know any better so I believed him but now, years later, I still wish my overjet was less prominent and that I was adamant in what I wanted instead of being convinced what I wanted. My treatment was too short and I now realize the importance of vocalizing what you want and not getting pushed over because they want high turn over. I don't know many people who have a one year treatment that seems too fast.. I am now going to another ortho to assess my overjet situation because guess what - if I'm still thinking about it X years later it's because I don't like it!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Daher is awesome and down to earth. Didn't think my teeth could get so straight. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I was really happy with the technicians that I dealt with, all of my time spent with Dr. Daher felt really rushed and confusing, he never took the time to explain what to expect going forward and then I found myself at my last appointment without knowing it was my last appointment. At my last appointment I met with someone completely new to me, who gave me some retainers and then gave me a sheet a to sign saying that I agreed that my treatment was over. No where near the end of my treatment did anyone ask me if I was happy with how my teeth looked or how my bite sat. I was sold at the forefront of my treatment on the fact that you get what you pay for and Dr. Daher is amazing, hence the 20% premium but I felt like they just scooted me through my treatments and I maybe saw Dr. Daher for 20 mins in the whole year that I was treated by him. The one major pro I would say about this office is that it's conveniently located in bankers hall for all the YYC people that work downtown and it's efficient, so maybe the 20% premium is worth it for a more efficient workday.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Daher and his staff provided outstanding service throughout the duration of my orthodontic treatment. While I previously had braces as a teenager, I still had some outstanding concerns regarding the overall aesthetic of my smile, as well as some chronic TMJ symptoms. Dr. Daher was able to effectively rectify both my functional and aesthetic concerns, without ever giving unreasonable precedence to the latter. Dr. Daher continually went above and beyond to ensure I was pleased with the results. While this did extend the overall duration of my Invisalign treatment, the results were certainly worth the wait. Dr. Daher's staff was always extremely helpful and willing to address all of my questions and/or concerns. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Sam Daher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English