Ratings for Dr. Michael Heublum

Dr. Heublum is the best neurologist. I saw 4 useless neurologists in top rated hospitals before I found him. He is highly professional, knowledgeable and honest. He is very helpful. I suggest to his future patients to ask smart questions. He is always patient to answer all my questions. Please be respectful and considerate of his time. Don’t take personally when hi finds your diagnose and no need to hear more. He knows what he is doing and you can trust him. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Awful doctor. I went to him with a headach on the back of my head and near ear. He did not give any tests or anything like MRI at least and in 3 min determined that i have a neurological disorder. He gave me a very strong medicine that treats epilepsy. I refuesed to take it w/o any tests done. And at the end it was just a simple ear infection! Such a misdiagnosis. Horrible.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

went to him years ago as emergency, he was not nice to me at all. I was in so much pain. He gave me medication which helped but i felt so sick and disgusted with his bad attitude. He acted like i ruined his day.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Heublum is the best Neurologist in New York. He has exceptional skills and experience. If you have serious neurological problem and you need EMG this is the place to go. He treats his patients with care and respect. He always returns calls to his patients, even in his busy schedule.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Heublum examined me for neurological symptoms and told me everything was fine just because my MRI and exam were normal. He told me I had maybe a "virus." Turns out I had a rheumatological condition causing the weird neuro symptoms and it took me a long time to get the answer. If he had just suggested seeing a rhuematologist, I wouldn't have gone through such hell. This is the type of doctor--all too common, unfortunately--who may be good at his basic field but doesn't think outside the box or comprehensively enough to really help the difficult cases. I would go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2005

Dr. Michael Heublum's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1986)