Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Uba

the absolute worst!! I have never in 56 years seen anything like it. And. On top of waiting 3 hrs to be seen the staff is rude because they have the nerve to become frustrated with complaining patients. Unreal!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr Uba is totally useless.They took an X ray at his office and I never got the results.He is all about money.I got there at 1 pm my appointment was at 115 pm and I left 430 pm even without seeing a doctor.I ended seeing a Nurshing Practitioner who didn't even know what he was doing.Dont waste your time going to this guy

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Even with an appointment expect at least an 1-2 hour wait. Staff is very rude an unprofessional. The doctors themselves are unhelpful with poor attitudes towards patients. They have way too many patients and a very ineffective way of handling the load of patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

refuse to give me a week supply of blood pressure meds for a w2eek until my visit. Staff said he said I would have to wait until my appt. Appt was at one thirty got there at one eft at four fifty. This is not just this time but all the time. wrote wrong script just same as last visit and had to wait a extra hour and then another doctor came of front as I complain about time time and wrote on the script and put her emisonal. A patient over ten years and very dissatified with service I have receive for a while. Trying to fine good doctors in this area when you don't know who is who is hard very hard.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Each time I have gone even with an appointment I am made to wait atleast 2 hours and then only see the doctor for a few minutes. They are not efficient effective or thorough in any way. Terrible that they are allowed to work this way.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

My husband had a horrible recurring back issue from an injury long ago. Unfortunately we never even got to see Dr Uba, but were seen by an extremely rude and unhelpful Physician's Assistant. We will never return to this practice based on her handling of the situation. Please note bad rating for staff does not include the receptionists and nurse, who were wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

compassionate, caring, listens well and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

This Dr. should have his licences taken. He is a poor example of a doctor and I hope his practice fail.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

This is thw worst treatment in North Carolina. The staff is very unporfessional. The wait is outragous. The doctor has an oh well attitude. Don't waitget a professional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

unprofessional conduct / elusive when asking questions / staff is appalling / your time is considered not important / run, don't walk away from this so called doctor

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Daniel C. Uba's Credentials

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1988)

GHI