Ratings for Dr. Gregory Z. Mavian

physician wouldn't even touch my body' it was a waste of ntime and money.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr.Mavian did my back surgery and I can't remember when I felt this good.I am 63 years old and have had back pain for 30 yrs. Doctor Mavian and all of the staff are the best!!! St Albany's/Mt Carmet Hospital is unbeliveable you are actually treated like royalty. I have and recommend this hospital and Dr. Mavian. Thanks for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Mavian and Dr. Todd performed spinal fusion on me Jan.18,2011. I found him to be very knowledgeable and honest. Above all,he really does care! Don't be mislead by comments about arrogance. He is very self-confidant. There is a huge difference. I feel much better now,thanks to Dr. Mavian and Dr. Todd. I highly recommend these two fine men! Thank-you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Don't go to this Dr if you are a BWC pt he will not examine you and will accuse you from abusing the system

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr Mavian was very thorough and took a great deal of time to explain to me my disk problems with c5 c6 c7. he recommended that I pursue pain injections before any surgery would be considered. I followed this route and the pain injections are working ok for me, however if there is a time for me to have to see a neurosurgeon again I will go to Dr. Mavian.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

I was dealing with a herniated disc between my L4 and L5 for over 15 years which was beginning to impact my daily physical activities. I met with Dr. Greg Mavian after he was recommended by a friend. I cannot begin to express my appreciation for Dr. Mavian, Brian Valus P.A., and the rest of Dr. Mavian’s staff. Dr. Mavian was very thorough when diagnosing me and stated numerous times that surgery should be my last resort. I was given other options other than surgery but I decided to have a Laminectomy which was recommended after I decided surgery was my best option. I am very happy to have had Dr. Mavian perform my Laminectomy. I felt immediate relief after the surgery and my rehab has been going better than I anticipated. I would recommend Dr. Mavian and his staff to anyone seeking a Neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

dr mavian did my neck surgery 2 years ago and i went back 3 times with more pain he blew me off and said "your getting older and with age comes aches and pains so deal with it" and "wait till the weather changes youll feel better" recently i had a ct scan of my neck not only did the surgery he done not heal but i also have another ruptured disc and pinched nerves that now i need another neck surgery he never tried to find out why i was still in pain he is very uncaring would not recommend anyone see him

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Gregory Z. Mavian's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1980)