Ratings for Dr. Howard N. Allen

Dr. Howard N. Allen, MD IS THE BEST EXAMPLE OF HIGH PROFFESIONALISM, DEDICATION AND EXPERTISE.A VERY GOOD SPECIALIST I ADVICE TO ANY ONE WHO WANT TO BE IN SAFE HANDS PROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

This doctor is amazing. He actually took time - spent almost two hours on my first visit to his office to learn about my medical history, any all issues that concerned me, etc. He actually spent time analyzing my concerns and then called to discuss possible options a day later, as well as to give me the results of the tests done. I have NEVER had this kind of experience with a doctor. They're usually in a hurry to see you and get you out of their office to move on to the next patient. Dr. Allen definitely sets a new, higher standard for doctors.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

My experience with Dr. Allen felt like a time warp. An older gentlemaan who is very distinguished. Having said this, the Marcus Welby MD thing doesn't pan out once you've been seen. It's his way...when he called me with test results I was not allowed to question anything but just listen. The maze that is Cedar-Sinai is way over stated. I believe one is capable of getting the level of care they are known for...but you must be prepared to accept the god complex a bit if you want to go there. Not to mention getting lost in their facility.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Howard N. Allen's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente