Ratings for Dr. Fredric E. Weiss

I love his knowledge and his interest to listen every detail about my problems. I've seen him 4 times in last months and he never disappointed me. Best Dr. So far I've ever seen. He is really good at what he's doing and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

It was easy to get appointment, now I know why. I waited an hour to see the doctor for 2 minutes. Doctor was rushed, and not helpful. Recommended a prescription for medical marijuana, said their kids had a club. I think they are more interested in getting money for their kids business. Charged my credit card 3 times without my consent. Got a prescription for a medication that made my stomach worse. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I would say the experience I had with this doctor was good--not great. But not bad either. He did a colonoscopy/endoscopy and while there was minimal to any bedside manner...the job was done and I felt done well. This is a doctor I would say whose worked for a long time and is good at what he does...it's just the passion may be slipping. I would recommend this doctor if you don't require a lot of tlc.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Fredric E. Weiss's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA