Ratings for Dr. Chevy C. Lee

In 2009 I had eye surgery done by Chevy Lee - total nightmare! The lack of his professionalism was incredible and unbelievably cruel. In my opinion, bottom line, he is Evil !!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

My family and I have patients of Dr. Lee for over 20 years. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Friendly at initial consultation but on the day of surgery was curt, unprofessional and repeated shouted and scolded me for blinking. I was covered with a heavy tarp-like cloth during the procedure and had to request some ventilation. My procedure was some time ago, and I did file a complaint with the AMA. I was recently asked for a referral to the doctor who performed my surgery and was reminded of the awful experience I had there. Then, I was shocked to see such a high rating for him on this site, can't even imagine how that is possible. I would never return to him for medical care nor refer anyone else to him. His behavior was inexcusable.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dedicated to excellence in his practice. Very knowledgeable, very thorough with his patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Chevy C. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1975)