Ratings for Dr. Yasmin Tharani

I can't even give this horrible women a title or even a rating she was absolutely horrible rude would not give me the time of day I have never been treated so badly in my life anyone that has had issues with this women should complain to the COLLEGE OF PHYSICIAN'S I called and complained this is the only way we can make a difference and have this so called Drs licence revoked

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Have seen Dr. Tharani twice, both times she was condescending and could not give me the time of day. Went in for a routine prescription refill for a DIAGNOSED skin condition I have had for 20 years and she gave me a different medication, with nearly half the strength of my usual prescription, without even looking at my bleeding rash!! When I informed her I have always used the same cream, which is the only medication that relieves it, she told me I was wrong. Ive given the staff 5 stars simply because of the pharmacist who is associated with the practice she works through, He was the more helpful than she, and truly empathetic to my experience with this particular physician. I would avoid this doctor at all costs!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Rude, curt, refused to refer me to an RMT for my existing back pain from working 12 hour shifts sitting at a desk. Her attitude was terrible, she is in the wrong industry. Stay away

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Visited Dr. Tharani Oct. 10, 2017 Addressed 3 issues and she was most helpful. Very pleasant, knowledgeable with an excellent understanding of the issues. The staff could not have been better.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Left the appointment shaking. Insisted my appointment was a claim. Curt, rude, and doesn't listen to the patient, bases evaluations on staring at her computer. Looks at you, like why are you? Why are you wasting my time. Staff did not inform her or provide file before entering room. No wonder her clinic office is empty.

Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Thamani is by far the rudest doctor I have ever met. If you come to her and have two concerns regarding your health, she only have time for one. She wouldn't bother checking your other problem, you would have to come back and book a different appointment for your other concern no matter how simple that is. Unbelievable! Doctor without a compassion. It was a waste of time going to this doctor. Misdiagnosed me and wouldnt even listen to my other concern.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I was expected to find bad reviews about Dr.Tharani, but not so many! I had same bad experience seeing her during a walk-in visit at Viva Care clinic. The complain was about digestive problems experienced last 2-3 years. She even didn't have a sit , she was standing in front of me and close to the door and like being ready to finish the talk. I was asking if we can initiate a check or testing and find the reason of my problems as it looks like a malabsorption - I had many nutrient deficiencies according to test results done by previous doctor. She was talking to me with arrogance and rudeness recommending to cut alcohol, coffee, and spicy foods. Non of these were in exaggeration having a healthy diet overall. She was not listening at all for other doctor findings, just ignoring everything I was saying. So after literally 2-3 minutes I was left on my own in the room. Shocking experience as I never seen a doctor like that before. Months lately I was diagnosed with stomach infection and celiac disease by another doctor. Very arrogant and incompetent woman, just can't name her a doctor because she doesn't deserve the title. I would give 5 for Staff as the receptionist is awesome, but that will bring this doctor to a better rate and she doesn't deserve more than zero. Please don't waist your time visiting her and also government money as she is paid from your taxes. Don't help making her salary by experiencing frustration and humiliation! I wish I could find a way to complain on a higher level so she could stop practicing.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

HORRIBLE! I requested a note to access massage therapy services through my benefits plan and was told that she "doesn't believe in massage therapy". I explained that I sit for long stretches of time at my job (10+hrs) which results in upper and lower back pain. She told me that "running and jogging around" won't help my back when I mentioned nothing about doing either of those things. When I clarified that I do back strengthening exercises regularly and that massage therapy also greatly helps she just repeated that she doesn't believe in the practice. I have never spoken to a single person who was denied massage therapy by a Dr.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Very rude and doesn't listen to your concerns. Imposes that she is right even if she doesn't assess you properly. She makes you feel that you are an inconvenience upon consultation. She rushes things and doesn't even bother to make sure you understood her recommendations

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I went in to the clinic because i just knew I had a uti and she said my pee strip wasn't showing any infection and that I could be constipated!! What I certainly was not constipated!! I was in so much pain so I went down to glover medical right after and they said I had a bad uti and the strip was showing blood in my urine!! I also had a fever as well. I will never ever go in there again what a waste of time!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016