Ratings for Dr. Yasmin Tharani

In my 44 yrs of living I have never been treated so badly . This women who claims to be a Dr walked in as I was wiping tears from my face. She has a miserable scowl on her face...doesn't introduce herself. I start crying more and explain my situation that has come on sudden. I've had to miss work. I'm stressed out . I'm in shock over the situation and need a handful of ativan and a Dr note for my employer. Understanding that she is at a clinic and not my family Dr but she can see how distraught I was and I was currently missing work she would not give me a note. She said it wasn't that easy. I told her I needed to find another clinic because I need a Dr who will help me not be rude. I then asked for her name and said I'd be reporting her... I commented to her can she not see how upset I am...she snapped at me barely looking from her computer for me to go find another Dr....I left and sat in my car feeling like a full on panic attack was happening for the 1st time in my life. She made my situation so much worse. Won't be going back there...she should lose her lisence

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I went in with deep chest cough, which has progressed over 5 days. Fatigue, fever, nausea. I was told by this doctor that my issue was acid re-flux and to take an antacid....I asked about the fever. She said that acid re-flux can mimic a fever. Was the most bizarre appt ever. I left with what I know to be a bad cold, and zero treatment plan. I had seen this doctor previously and asked if she was taking new patients. She declined me as she didn't feel comfortable taking on my medical history....primarily fibromyalgia. Both appts left me a bit bewildered. The clinic is great. The pharmacy and the clinic staff are great. I would not choose to revisit this doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My mom and I went for a meet and greet with Dr. Tharani.... she asked me why I needed a family doctor and for what "condition" I used to go to my previous Dr. I told her I had no condition and she looked at me as if I was stupid. Then she asked my mom the same thing and when my mom replied that she had no condition either she kept questioning if she was sure that she didnt have asthma or diabetes. After asking us that she said we were done. (I thought I had gone for a meet and greet?) She told us nothing about herself, wasnt welcoming, came across very rude and was not professional at all. Infact, we couldnt believe how she was a doctor. Thanks for wasting our time. Will never visit her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I can't even give this horrible women a title or even a rating she was absolutely horrible rude would not give me the time of day I have never been treated so badly in my life anyone that has had issues with this women should complain to the COLLEGE OF PHYSICIAN'S I called and complained this is the only way we can make a difference and have this so called Drs licence revoked

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Have seen Dr. Tharani twice, both times she was condescending and could not give me the time of day. Went in for a routine prescription refill for a DIAGNOSED skin condition I have had for 20 years and she gave me a different medication, with nearly half the strength of my usual prescription, without even looking at my bleeding rash!! When I informed her I have always used the same cream, which is the only medication that relieves it, she told me I was wrong. Ive given the staff 5 stars simply because of the pharmacist who is associated with the practice she works through, He was the more helpful than she, and truly empathetic to my experience with this particular physician. I would avoid this doctor at all costs!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Rude, curt, refused to refer me to an RMT for my existing back pain from working 12 hour shifts sitting at a desk. Her attitude was terrible, she is in the wrong industry. Stay away

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Visited Dr. Tharani Oct. 10, 2017 Addressed 3 issues and she was most helpful. Very pleasant, knowledgeable with an excellent understanding of the issues. The staff could not have been better.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Left the appointment shaking. Insisted my appointment was a claim. Curt, rude, and doesn't listen to the patient, bases evaluations on staring at her computer. Looks at you, like why are you? Why are you wasting my time. Staff did not inform her or provide file before entering room. No wonder her clinic office is empty.

Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Thamani is by far the rudest doctor I have ever met. If you come to her and have two concerns regarding your health, she only have time for one. She wouldn't bother checking your other problem, you would have to come back and book a different appointment for your other concern no matter how simple that is. Unbelievable! Doctor without a compassion. It was a waste of time going to this doctor. Misdiagnosed me and wouldnt even listen to my other concern.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I was expected to find bad reviews about Dr.Tharani, but not so many! I had same bad experience seeing her during a walk-in visit at Viva Care clinic. The complain was about digestive problems experienced last 2-3 years. She even didn't have a sit , she was standing in front of me and close to the door and like being ready to finish the talk. I was asking if we can initiate a check or testing and find the reason of my problems as it looks like a malabsorption - I had many nutrient deficiencies according to test results done by previous doctor. She was talking to me with arrogance and rudeness recommending to cut alcohol, coffee, and spicy foods. Non of these were in exaggeration having a healthy diet overall. She was not listening at all for other doctor findings, just ignoring everything I was saying. So after literally 2-3 minutes I was left on my own in the room. Shocking experience as I never seen a doctor like that before. Months lately I was diagnosed with stomach infection and celiac disease by another doctor. Very arrogant and incompetent woman, just can't name her a doctor because she doesn't deserve the title. I would give 5 for Staff as the receptionist is awesome, but that will bring this doctor to a better rate and she doesn't deserve more than zero. Please don't waist your time visiting her and also government money as she is paid from your taxes. Don't help making her salary by experiencing frustration and humiliation! I wish I could find a way to complain on a higher level so she could stop practicing.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017