Ratings for Dr. Yasmin Tharani

Left the appointment shaking. Insisted my appointment was a claim. Curt, rude, and doesn't listen to the patient, bases evaluations on staring at her computer. Looks at you, like why are you? Why are you wasting my time. Staff did not inform her or provide file before entering room. No wonder her clinic office is empty.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Thamani is by far the rudest doctor I have ever met. If you come to her and have two concerns regarding your health, she only have time for one. She wouldn't bother checking your other problem, you would have to come back and book a different appointment for your other concern no matter how simple that is. Unbelievable! Doctor without a compassion. It was a waste of time going to this doctor. Misdiagnosed me and wouldnt even listen to my other concern.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I was expected to find bad reviews about Dr.Tharani, but not so many! I had same bad experience seeing her during a walk-in visit at Viva Care clinic. The complain was about digestive problems experienced last 2-3 years. She even didn't have a sit , she was standing in front of me and close to the door and like being ready to finish the talk. I was asking if we can initiate a check or testing and find the reason of my problems as it looks like a malabsorption - I had many nutrient deficiencies according to test results done by previous doctor. She was talking to me with arrogance and rudeness recommending to cut alcohol, coffee, and spicy foods. Non of these were in exaggeration having a healthy diet overall. She was not listening at all for other doctor findings, just ignoring everything I was saying. So after literally 2-3 minutes I was left on my own in the room. Shocking experience as I never seen a doctor like that before. Months lately I was diagnosed with stomach infection and celiac disease by another doctor. Very arrogant and incompetent woman, just can't name her a doctor because she doesn't deserve the title. I would give 5 for Staff as the receptionist is awesome, but that will bring this doctor to a better rate and she doesn't deserve more than zero. Please don't waist your time visiting her and also government money as she is paid from your taxes. Don't help making her salary by experiencing frustration and humiliation! I wish I could find a way to complain on a higher level so she could stop practicing.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

HORRIBLE! I requested a note to access massage therapy services through my benefits plan and was told that she "doesn't believe in massage therapy". I explained that I sit for long stretches of time at my job (10+hrs) which results in upper and lower back pain. She told me that "running and jogging around" won't help my back when I mentioned nothing about doing either of those things. When I clarified that I do back strengthening exercises regularly and that massage therapy also greatly helps she just repeated that she doesn't believe in the practice. I have never spoken to a single person who was denied massage therapy by a Dr.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Very rude and doesn't listen to your concerns. Imposes that she is right even if she doesn't assess you properly. She makes you feel that you are an inconvenience upon consultation. She rushes things and doesn't even bother to make sure you understood her recommendations

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I went in to the clinic because i just knew I had a uti and she said my pee strip wasn't showing any infection and that I could be constipated!! What I certainly was not constipated!! I was in so much pain so I went down to glover medical right after and they said I had a bad uti and the strip was showing blood in my urine!! I also had a fever as well. I will never ever go in there again what a waste of time!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Horrible dr has no idea what she's talking about. She should have her license revoked ASAP

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

terrible doctor... does NOT know anything medical wise and has a bad reputation for giving a misdiagnosis. I've been to her 2 times the first time I went in she told me I had acid reflux and to not eat bad foods and that was it. I got worse and worse, turns out I had bronchitis and needed antibiotics and a puffer to clear it up. My mother went in and had the SAME misdiagnosis from Tamsin saying she had acid reflux when my mum had bad bronchitis. My husband has gone to her again she told him he had acid reflux. wrong, he had pneumonia!! this doctor won't even check you or really ask questions, when you go in she makes it feel like your an inconvenience and to hurry up. I don't know what qualifies her as a 'doctor' but save your self the trouble and go see another doctor who actually knows what they're doing.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I took my daughter to see her. She told me my daughter had asthma without even actually listening to her chest and tried prescribing me inhalers. Also said she possibly had acid reflux which I told her she was wrong. That same day I took her to our family doctor and confirmed she had bronchitis. She is 18m old and got 2 major misdiagnosis without dr. Yasmin actually checking her. She's awful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Terrible doctor very rude and tells everyone it's acid reflux!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016