Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Gibson

I used to go to Dr. Gibson when I lived in McKinney. He is still my all time favorite physician. I have been to many doctors in my life but none so genuinely conserned about me. He is so easy to talk to and very down to earth. His staff is excellent. He is probably the only successful doctor I have met who liked living in a single wide trailer with animals all around to care for. A very happy person to be around!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

My whole family has been going to Dr Gibson as their primary doctor for probably about 6 years now. My mother, father, sister, wife, and myself all go to him. I'm sure I'm speaking for my whole family when I say Dr Gibson is not only a great doctor, but a great guy. I've never liked going to the doctor, I always have felt nervous. Dr Gibson is a very laid back and comforting doctor to talk to. I ask him several questions while I'm in and he always has an answer for me, no matter what it's regarding. He has a dedicated staff that does not change every couple months like some doctors, so you really get to know the people there, and they're just great down to Earth people. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Gary M. Gibson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1977)

HIP