Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Lindholm

I'm getting a procedure done in February 2014, to remove a salivary stone that's causing me to have swollen glands . Dr lindholm is a sweet heart he seemed like he knew what he was talking about, tho I am nervous as hell. He was completely honest with me he told be if he hits my sensory nerve the wrong way I could loose feeling in my tongue. I have faith in him , he said " I can't walk on water" but he never had a patient where that happened, I dnt wanna b the first lollll pray 4 meee!!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Excellent Physician, Board Certified in both ENT & Allergy & Immunology (one of only 3 doctors in the country with dual board certification!). Excellent Surgeon, had my tonsils removed by him several years ago and have recommended him to all my friends! He performed sinus surgery on one of my friends and she has never been better, very happy with results. Several people I know have had nose surgery (cosmetic) and all look fabulous, very natural. Other friends see him for allergy injections and feel the same way I do about him. He is very knowledgeable, professional, detail-oriented, ... He is THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I saw the doctor for a voice problem and he told my mom and me that I needed to raise up my bed with blocks using 2X4s. For he said I had a reflux problem. My mom is 85 years old and has very back problem now you tell me how she supposed to raise up a bed using lumber. Also he gave me medication (Amoxcillin) which I told him that I had a hard time taking, because the last time he gave it to me, I developed nausea and vomiting. He told me that was not the drug it was me. So I told the prescription anyway, for I took it for two days and guess what I ended up getting sick from it again. When I called Dr. Lindholm's office his answer to me was, go see my primary physician or another ENT doctor. For he couldn't help me. I am scheduled to see another doctor this week, and I hope he will be able to help me. For I will never go back to see Dr. Lindholm again, for the way he treated me was lousy and totally unprofessional. I hope no one else has this kind of experience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Top notched, highly professional, kind doctor. Excellent, efficient and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Robert N. Lindholm's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1963)