Ratings for Dr. William A. Hobbs

dr hobbs has been my primary care provider for over 20 years..he is an excellent doctor and has helped with all of my many medical problems..he is always prompt and has the very best staff....nancy and christy..i would recomend him...

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. Hobbs is a very professional physician, and while he's not a warm fuzzy touchy-feely person, he DOES have the ability to diagnose and treat his patients, and he DOES care very much about their welfare. He was my Dad's doctor for the last 4 years of his life, and he was exactly the sort of doctor my Dad needed. Firm, no-nonsense and stood up to my grumpy Dad. He also knew everything that was ever wrong with him and diagnosed it quickly, and wasn't a bit hesitant to refer him to specialists when needed (endocrinologist, rheumatologist). He was the quarterback of our medical team and did a flawless job.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Hobbs is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Any time I have ever asked to speak with him on the phone he has called me back the same day. His bed-side manor may not be the best, but you can tell he definitely cares for his patients and wants them to be healthy. I would highly recommend Dr. Hobbs.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

very knowledgeable and only willing to try evidence based medicine from remarks he made to me. This could at times be an advantage or not. I quit him as it seemed to me to be obvious that he didn't want me there. He is the DR. House type, whose show I love, one I'd recommend if something no one can diagnose but too curt, and in my opinion rude, for me to use as a regular doctor and I moved on. If I came down with something serious and didn't know what, I might go back if he would have me, at least for a limited time.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Hobbs is very professional! He is not a doctor that beats around the bush or pats you on the back. He is up to date and very knowledgeable when it comes to diagnosis and treatment. He diagnosed me with a very rare disease that a lot of doctors would not have even thought about testing for. He cares about his patients. When I was very sick I can remember he called me even on his off day to check on me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Very rude and unprofessional to patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. William A. Hobbs's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1979)

Secure Horizons