Ratings for Dr. Abigale Gleason

Everything about my visit was excellent. Making an appointment was fast and easy. Wait time for my appointment was only a couple minutes and I was taken back right away. Dr. Gleason sat and spoke with me and was in no rush to leave. I always felt as if I had her complete attention. She answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have been going to this office for over 4 years & I have always found their service to be excellent. I never have a long wait, the office staff is very helpful & knowledgable, & the doctors are fantastic. I also like how so many things can be done on line, like scheduling appointments or requesting prescription refills, but they are still very quick to respond if you do need to speak to someone directly.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Gleason is great. She is professional and warm and made sure to ask me questions concerning how my health was and if there were any concerns. If I had any I would have had no hesitation to share them with her. The staff was professional and friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Gleason was the best today. She talked with me about my overall health and listened to my concerns without rushing me out the door! Thank you for a satifactory visit.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

She is the worst doctor in that practice. Unprofessional, extremely uncaring and unresponsive.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Absolutely ridiculous policies. My mom went to this office for a vaginal itching problem. Because she had no discharge and no odor, the doctor would not even take a culture. The doctor also refused to take a pap-smear, or do any other kind of test, saying that she would have to make another appointment. Despite the fact that she paid $85 cash, and was forced to wait naked for an hour and a half!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Abigale Gleason's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ