Ratings for Dr. Maria L. Freeman

Prescribing a regulated drug incorrectly not knowing how to administer the drug should not be taken for more than 5 days and it is reccomended that you get a shot to start the drug, the pharmacist caught the mistake. I would not trust a doctor that does not know how to administer medication that can harm you if taken wrong. Thank goodness for the pharmacist! I have the medicaion but should have recieved a shot to start with before I take it I will have to go back to the clinic and see if they will give me a shot. This dr told me she would referr me to a specialist at ANMC and she has not. I am transferring away from Southcentral Foundation Primary Care Provider to Anchorage ANMC and requesting a Primary Care Provider Dr. there and Better Care and service. I did like this Dr. But I am very cautious about taking medication to start with.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Maria L. Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)