Ratings for Dr. John R. Dosser

run from this dr if u want a safw delivery he is the worst dr ever . he has not a care for your life or the life of your child

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Worst experience ever! He is not very friendly whatsoever and I started having bad pain in my bladder. When I told him I was afraid I had a uti he told me he didn't think so. I had him go ask how my urine sample turned out and sure enough I had a uti. Shouldn't he have already checked that before he even walked in the room? And when I tryed to tell him about the contractions I have been having at work, so bad that I had to go to the er he cut me off before I could finish! Awful! I am now switching doctors and almost in my third trimester!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Dosser is awesome ! I wouldn't choose any.other doctor to deliver my baby he delivered me and all o?f my cousins

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Dosser delivered my son last year and I couldn't have been happier. My ONLY complaint was that he wouldn't let me induce before 40 weeks but considering how small my son was when i had him at 40 weeks and 1 day I'm happy I didn't have him any earlier. Dr. Dosser was always calm and extremely professional. I loved him and everyone at his office. Especially his nurse, Staci. I pray he's still practicing when I have baby #2.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Worst Doctor EVER! He was never friendly! He delivered my second child and rushed the whole thing. I was induced at 7AM and did not see him until around 10AM and his first words were "lets get this baby delivered by noon please, I have other appointments! Well, my baby was not born until 5:37PM and should of been born later than that, but he rushed and yanked her out...he used a suction cup and forceps despite my concern. I asked that those instruments not be used and he used them anyway. Terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I am having my second child and I had the worst experience with my first child and the Dr.that we chose. Dr.Dosser has made this pregnancy such a better experience.His staff is so friendly and helpful in every way possible.He is very calm, cool, and collective and even if I am freaking out he always reassures me that it is ok.I would not go to any other doctor.Awesome experience!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

He delivered my daughter and is my doctor now with baby number two very nice quiet doc never had any issues with him or his staff wait time was hit n miss but he is a busy man and always speedy never have to sit with an awkward silence he's in and out and has been doing this for so long I definitely trust him

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Dosser.. He is a very nice man, but very unhelpful. I have been peeing blood for about 5 months. After a look at my hooha he said everything was normal. My regular Dr. Called him and he told her it was not a pregnancy issue so there was nothing he could do about it. I was referred to an urologist and was told I have urethral diverticulm (sp?) And now I have to have surgery after I deliver my son. As I said he is a very nice man but that doesn't help when I needed a Dr to solve my issue before it got to the point It is at now where I need surgery....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

First pregnancy and I absolutely love Dr.Dosser! He is very professional and also delivered both of my nieces. If I ever decide to have another child ill be right back in his office lol.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

This is my first pregnancy, and I love going to Dr Dosser, I'd recommend him to anyone. I never wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room, and he handles everything in a very calm, caring, and professional manner. And his nurse always calls me back right away.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. John R. Dosser's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

GHI