Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Jonov

Dr Jonov performed the Swift-lift procedure and fat transfer in my lower face and neck area. I am totally amazed by the results and can't thank Dr Jonov enough for his professional expertise and his whole staff for their help and assistance with all my concerns and scheduling. I have been to several plastic surgeons in the past and Dr Jonov is the best! I will see him exclusively for any other concerns I may have. I highly recommend Dr Jonov and his staff to anyone looking for the best doctor and facility in Washington. Thank You Dr Jonov for everything you have done for me. I feel great!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I am very happy and pleased with the rhinoplasty , it was an excellent experiencing. I had in the past a similar surgery, which was to fix a deviated septum, and after surgery was painful, and my nose shaped ended up a being disaster,but, Dr. Jonov and his staff did a great rhinoplasty job reconstructing it.It was no painful, I recovered faster than mine old surgery, now when I see myself on the mirror, I am happy, as I see a normal nose.Doctor Jonov was always available to see me any time I had a concern after the surgery, his staff is awesome, overall excellent. I will definitely would come back to see Doctor Jonov for any procedure, and I will definitely recommend any of my friends. Doctor Jonov is very professional, and he takes his time always to listen carefully patients needs, he never rushed me up, or cut me off during my appointments. He takes extra time to make sure clients are satisfied with the planned surgery. I wished I had known Doctor Jonov before, so I would had him performing my past first nose surgery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

From the 1st apt to the surgery to the post op apts, my experience has been the very best. The staff has been through and pleasant with all phases of the procedure from helpful apt times to help with phone calls on weekends. A special thank you to

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I loved having my peel completed at the Gallery. The environment was very relaxing and I felt like I was in great hands. I'm looking forward to having a follow up Intraceuticals treatment early next week so my skin looks and feels it's best for the Holiday! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have never been to a cosmetic surgery office to receive a spa treatment so I was unsure what to expect. I was greeted warmly and felt immediately comfortable. Renette performed my treatment with outstanding results and professional service. Her knowledge of the treatment and the products was impressive. Overall, I had an incredible experience and will be back soon for my next treatment. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have been coming to this facility once every month or so for facial treatments and injectables, and the staff is great. Everyone in the facility is friendly and helpful, and the Dr. is very skilled at making the best suggestions to enhance my appearance and stay within my budgetary and recovery needs. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

This was the most refreshing hydrating skin treatment I've ever received! I highly recommend this to my friends and will look forward to seeing the results after using the products as well. The staff was also very friendly and well educated in skin care!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I was in the gallery of cosmetic surgery today for a consultation because I didn’t like my aging appearance around my eyes. I met with the patient care coordinator and Dr Jonov. Dr Jonov was informational and professional as was the entire staff. I felt very comfortable and confident in Dr Jonov’s abilities and was encouraged by his before and after photos. I booked my surgery for my upper and lower bleph’s and am looking forward to my surgical date. Very cool office.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Professional, courteous, and respectful. Best surgical experience. The outcome so much more than I even dreamed possible. Went back for another procedure this week because I was so pleased with the procedure in July. This doctor has my total faith and I back him 100%. Linda K. Newcastle, WA

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I love Dr J and his staff! I've had several procedures done by him, with great success! Thanks Dr. J!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014