Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Jonov

From consultation to procedure to follow up, the overall experience was phenomenal. Dr. Jonov, Laura, and the entire staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding - making what would normally be a nerve wracking experience thoroughly enjoyable. My results are far beyond what I was expecting, and I would highly recommend Dr. Jonov to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had such an amazing experience at The Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery. During my consultation they made me feel so comfortable and excited for my surgery. They answered all my questions, making any fears or concerns non-existent. I am so happy with my results, I would recommend The Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery to everyone! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

From the beginning I've been very please with the outcome of my breast augmentation surgery. Even while I was in the beginning stages of healing I could tell that things were going to look great once I was healed, and I was right. I'm very thankful that I found Dr. Jonov to perform my surgery. I get a lot of compliments of how great my breasts look, and even how they look natural. I still am amazed just how great they look!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I received a full bikini hair removal treatment. My request was a little tricky because I have multiple tattoos in the area to be treated, which had to be very carefully avoided. Jeannette Ramos was extremely communicative with me throughout the entire process, making sure I was comfortable and satisfied with all the work being done. She is clearly very experienced at these tasks as she was fast, effective, and meticulous- the results with Jeannette were obvious after the first session. Jeannette also made sure that the tools and methods she used were working for my specific skin and body type, which I very much appreciated. I would absolutely recommend this treatment with Jeannette to anyone who is tired of shaving/ waxing/ sugaring/ etc. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I love coming here. I love feeling so pampered. I am very happy with all of the work I have had done here, all of my questions and concerns are always answered. I have been recently addressing some scars, and discoloration on my neck, thankfully Jeannette the lead Esthetician is getting all of that cleared up. I'm so happy!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

feeling totaling amazing! Love the soft look effect that the injections have given me! I would do it again! A friend of mine saw me and said ``WOW!! yOU AT LEAST LOOK YOUR AGE!! thank you Dr.Jonov! And to the awesome staff. Growing older beautifully!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Jonov performed the Swift-lift procedure and fat transfer in my lower face and neck area. I am totally amazed by the results and can't thank Dr Jonov enough for his professional expertise and his whole staff for their help and assistance with all my concerns and scheduling. I have been to several plastic surgeons in the past and Dr Jonov is the best! I will see him exclusively for any other concerns I may have. I highly recommend Dr Jonov and his staff to anyone looking for the best doctor and facility in Washington. Thank You Dr Jonov for everything you have done for me. I feel great!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

This is my second visit with Medical Master Esthetician Jeannette Ramos and I have to say she has shown me personally how interested and concerned she is with my current situation. Not only has she shared with me her own journey, which is very much like my own in some respects, but she is able to really "feel" for me in a way that only someone can if they have experienced things that are similar if not the same. For that I am grateful. Since my last visit 6 weeks ago, I have changed the way that I feel about my recovery. I have stopped counting how long its been and instead have concentrated on the improvements I have seen since my last treatment. I feel that Jeannettes knowledge right along with working with Dr. Jonav, has inspired me to think more positively. To feel that there is "light" at the end of what I thought was only a dark tunnel. I am happier now....truly. I want to thank Jeannette also for her guidance and care. I know that she is pointing me in the right direction as she understands where I want to be. This is very important to me. And...when I ask her to share something with Dr. Jonav, I feel confident that she will in the same way as I am thinking. I am very happy to be working with her. I feel her value to this team. I sincerely hope that I continue to see her working here month after month as she is an asset. Thank you Dr. Jonav for hiring someone with her caliber of knowledge as well as compassion. You have a real "gem" with Jeannette! Sincerely, Linda Huber

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dear ladies, If you are reading this, you are interesting in Dr. Jonov performance. I had a breast augmentation in December 2015. Now, 5 weeks later I cannot be more happy and feel absolutely beautiful. Beside the happiness with the results, I can say that the facility, staff and doctor made it for me very easy. I was take care before, during and after the breast augmentation. I received a package with installations and recommendations. The staff is SUPPER organized and prepared to take care me. If you think, do it or nor DO IT. I wish I have done it earlier. Good Luck to you. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. JONOV.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Working with Dr. Jonov and team has been a complete pleasure! :)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016