Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Jonov

Dr. Jonov and his staff far exceeded my expectations in patient care and expertise. My goals and concerns were quickly and thoughtfully addressed throughout the entire process of consultations, surgery, and post-operative care. I have been living in Japan this past year and was able to coordinate long distance with a different time zone and a very short window of when I could be in town for the surgery. I expected the results of my “mommy makeover” to be an improvement in problem areas that had been affecting my self-esteem for years. Not only did he improve how I looked, he erased any evidence of damage to my body from pregnancies and fluctuations in weight, while making my contours appear more feminine and athletic. I am thrilled with how I look and.would recommend Dr. Jonov to anyone looking to make a cosmetic change.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I have had serious body image issues, since I was young. My pants, no matter how small, could be pulled straight down, without unbuttoning, skirts and dresses looked ridiculous on me... I had man hips, and no butt. I went in for my first consultation to get implants, back in 2004, with another surgeon (who has since left the area). I was 17. I left with information on the procedure, and a better understanding of what I was getting into. I have autoimmune issues, so this doctor was very concerned about putting a foreign object into my body, especially with other health issues. I respected him for that. Well... fast forward, 13 years. I hear that fat transfer is now a thing. I figure... 1) I have the money, the job and ability to take time off and 2) the fat to do it with! I was excited about the fact that I wouldn't have to put a foreign object in my body, that we could sculpt my body exactly how I wanted it, and I would finally feel feminine. I made an appointment for Dr. Jonov. We talked, in depth, about my concerns, what I wanted, my struggles, etc. I really liked that I felt like he listened to me. Talking about how much he could shape me out on my hips (which I said was more important than my butt), where he could and would take the fat from, etc. etc. He talked me in to all the upgrades. Spinning the fat, after the remove it, and before they inject it, with my blood, to aid in healing, doing the vazer treatment, etc. My surgery was creeping up in price, rapidly. But, I've wanted this for so long, I truly didn't care. I believed I was going to get exactly what I wanted. Surgery day comes. I was to be there at 10, for a noon surgery. Had to fast. No food or water. Noon comes and goes. Then 1... then 2. I'm starving. Nobody's coming in the room. They're all eating their lunch (I could smell the food... I was STARVING). Finally, I'm told he's running behind (duh). He never came back to talk to me. I was FINALLY taken back at 4:30. Still not one glimpse of the doctor. I was so dehydrated, they missed my vein 4 times. They also overlooked the very obvious detail that I had a hysterectomy and tried making me take a pregnancy test. That was a slap in the face, especially when I was already so emotional. I nearly walked out, but I wanted it... SO. BAD. So... I wake up from the surgery, way late in the night. Still no doc. My friend takes me back to the hotel room and (of course) I'm looking at the work done. I instantly am like "okay... there's a butt, but my hips don't look any different." I brought this to the nurse's attention at my post-op visit the next day. She agreed with me. Dr. Jonav did not. Said it would change. But that we'd keep an eye on it, and do some injections if it wasn't how I wanted it. Every single visit I'd say I still didn't like the way it was looking. Every visit he said it would be different. Even said that at 6 months the fat relaxes more and expands. It didn't. After my 6 month visit, I went in to ask for it to be fixed, and to talk about another procedure. He sort of blamed my hip bones being uneven for the way that I looked (don't mind the fact that he put next to NOTHING on my hips... really, it was just in my butt). Then, when I got the quote for my other procedure, the injections were on there for an additional $3k! I already paid nearly 13k for a surgery I don't like. Now I get to pay 3k for a TEMPORARY fix? I didn't schedule my year checkup. They reached out to me to schedule, and I explained why. She assured me she'd get back to me about it and didn't. I reached out, a few times, to try and get a response... nothing. They're not willing to make things right. Bottom line is... he was running WAY late. Instead of talking to me, he just saw another "BBL" on his books... took fat out of my stomach, put it in my butt, and went home for the night. He paid no attention to what I wanted.... The thing I was paying him a LOT of money to fix. The issue I've had with my body since as long as I can remember. Basically, if you really want attention to detail... he's not the one.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Jonov and the team at Seattle Plastic Surgery Center. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I really enjoyed my experience with Dr Jonov at Vincent. I ran into a couple of issues ( of my own fault) and they were helpful to get it fixed with more appts then probably expected. Very professional and happy with the end result!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

DR JONOV IS EXTREMELY RUDE AND MADE ME FEEL SELF CONSCIOUS FROM THE MOMENT HE WALKED IN THE ROOM. SUCH A PUKE,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The staff are wonderful! I have never waited more then 5 to 10. Dr. Jonov is great!! He explains everything. Makes you feel comfortable. I am 5 weeks post op from having a tummy tuck. So far I am very, very pleased. I definitely will be back. I have told a lot of my friends that are debating having a cosmetics procedure done. I have recommended Dr Jonov and Dr Vincent. Overall I have had a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I met with Dr. Jonov and his team to talk about having my nose reshaped. Immediately I was made to feel welcome and comfortable, no pressure to make any decisions that day (although I knew right away that this was the team for me). Throughout the process I met with my nurse who went over every detail regarding the day of and what to expect during my recovery, I met with my anesthesiologist who answered all of my questions in great detail. The surgery went well, my recovery was what surprised me - I didn't even bruise! It was an amazing experience and I am so happy with my new nose. I recommend Dr. Jonov to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery enhancements.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have been having facials with Jeannette Ramos for the last year. Jeannette is an outstanding esthetician. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I appreciate her expertise and gentle spirit.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I received an otoplasty (ears) and rhinoplasty (nose). I couldn't be happier with my results and love Dr. Jonov and the staff. They are so nice and make you feel so comfortable every step of the way.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Getting my facial treatment from Jeannette Lead Master Esthetician produced great results after one treatment. The treatment was a little uncomfortable but worth the discomfort. My skin is smoother and soft. I can't wait to see how my skin looks after the next one. People in the office are always friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend this practice to others.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016