Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Jonov

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Jonov and the team at Seattle Plastic Surgery Center. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I really enjoyed my experience with Dr Jonov at Vincent. I ran into a couple of issues ( of my own fault) and they were helpful to get it fixed with more appts then probably expected. Very professional and happy with the end result!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

DR JONOV IS EXTREMELY RUDE AND MADE ME FEEL SELF CONSCIOUS FROM THE MOMENT HE WALKED IN THE ROOM. SUCH A PUKE,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The staff are wonderful! I have never waited more then 5 to 10. Dr. Jonov is great!! He explains everything. Makes you feel comfortable. I am 5 weeks post op from having a tummy tuck. So far I am very, very pleased. I definitely will be back. I have told a lot of my friends that are debating having a cosmetics procedure done. I have recommended Dr Jonov and Dr Vincent. Overall I have had a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I met with Dr. Jonov and his team to talk about having my nose reshaped. Immediately I was made to feel welcome and comfortable, no pressure to make any decisions that day (although I knew right away that this was the team for me). Throughout the process I met with my nurse who went over every detail regarding the day of and what to expect during my recovery, I met with my anesthesiologist who answered all of my questions in great detail. The surgery went well, my recovery was what surprised me - I didn't even bruise! It was an amazing experience and I am so happy with my new nose. I recommend Dr. Jonov to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery enhancements.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have been having facials with Jeannette Ramos for the last year. Jeannette is an outstanding esthetician. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I appreciate her expertise and gentle spirit.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I received an otoplasty (ears) and rhinoplasty (nose). I couldn't be happier with my results and love Dr. Jonov and the staff. They are so nice and make you feel so comfortable every step of the way.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Getting my facial treatment from Jeannette Lead Master Esthetician produced great results after one treatment. The treatment was a little uncomfortable but worth the discomfort. My skin is smoother and soft. I can't wait to see how my skin looks after the next one. People in the office are always friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend this practice to others.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

From consultation to procedure to follow up, the overall experience was phenomenal. Dr. Jonov, Laura, and the entire staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding - making what would normally be a nerve wracking experience thoroughly enjoyable. My results are far beyond what I was expecting, and I would highly recommend Dr. Jonov to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had such an amazing experience at The Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery. During my consultation they made me feel so comfortable and excited for my surgery. They answered all my questions, making any fears or concerns non-existent. I am so happy with my results, I would recommend The Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery to everyone! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016