Ratings for Dr. Kenneth K. Paddie

Dr. Paddie is lacking somewhat in bedside manner. Polite, but not overly friendly and not very forthcoming with information. You need to ask a lot of questions. Performed a sinus operation on my mucus membranes and while in there corrected a deviated septum that I never had a problem with and did not ask to be corrected. Now I have limited air flow through one nostril that I did not have before. Paddie seems to be knowledgable and came highly recommended to me. I would just caution other patients to ask a lot of questions because he does not offer info freely.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I'm Healthy again because of this doctor and his great staff. Many Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I have had sleep apnea for several years. After seeing two primary care physicians and having two sleep studies, the only recommendation was CPAP or BiPAP. I can’t tolerate the use of either one but that was the only solution offered by the primary care doctors. Only after insisting to see an ENT was I referred to Dr. Paddie. Dr. Paddie was very thorough and spent a lot of time getting to the bottom of what was causing my sleep apnea. The final solution was sinus surgery to remove extensive infection and a UPPP. I have been sleeping much better since the surgery. I have more energy, far fewer headaches and better memory. Dr. Paddie is a very thoughtful and caring physician with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Paddie is the a wonderful ENT. He is great with my husband as well as my small children. He is actually the only doctor that I would recommend. I just wish there were more doctors like him in Orange County.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Kenneth K. Paddie's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1970)

MSP/BC Med