Ratings for Dr. George H. Callaway

Dr. Callaway did a great job on my shoulder. He has an excellent bedside mannor and really makes sure you understand the procedure. I would highly recommend this Dr. from Raleigh Orthopaedic.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Doctor Callaway is an excellent doctor, as are all those at Raleigh Orthopaetic Clinic. It is a large practice which has been in practice for at least 45+ years. I am fairly certain of the time for I have been a patient there for about 40 years. Because of their prestige, they get the cream of the crop from the best schools in the Country. I was referred to Dr. Callaway be another doctor because of his specialty in Hand Surgery, however, they have a doctor in every orthopaedic, neurology and pain management specialty. The Clinic has served my family and me for half of a century though several surgeries with knownledge,coutesy and a PT Clinic as well. I have only had one bad experience there in all these years and that was an ego and personality problem with one doctor. He was a good doctor that graduated # 1 in his class, but quickly parted company with the Clinics. If you need there type of services and live anywhere near the Central Carolinas or Virginia you will not go wrong.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

My little brother just had major surgery on his knee. Dr. Callaway was very nice and personable. He made my brother feel comfortable and ok about having the surgery. There was some confusion about appointment times last week after the injury occurred. They sent him to Cary to be checked out by the doctor then back to Garner where my brother lifes to get an MRI then back to Cary later that week to have it read by the doctor.(why didn't they have him do the MRI first and then see the Doc.They knew he would need it)Mom said the lady setting up the appointments at the desk was a major B*,but I guess you can’t judge the doctor on that.Everything has gone well so far.It will be weeks before we know how things are going to turn out. But so far we have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Callaway.And the surgery center across the street from Rex Hospital did an excellent job. My brother was in surgery 1 day after they decided to go for it.You can't even get your car in the shop that fast.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. George H. Callaway's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1988)