You may also like

The best! Dr. Barnett did a partial knee replacement on me after a bad outcome from surgery on a torn meniscus by another surgeon. In the previous surgery, the tissue in my knee was destroyed, and although I kept telling that doctor that the pain was worse, he didn't seem concerned. Finally after extended PT, I found another physician who was in the same office as Dr Barnett who diagnosed the problem and sent me to Dr. Barnett. Both were honest and forthright with me, explaining factually and with films, what had happened. I am thankful to have had Dr. Barnett for the knee replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr Barnett was an excellent Dr. He did a total hip replacement that went very well. Care at St Joseph's hosp was very good. He was redoing a partial hip replacement from 7 months before by another dr that did not go well. Recovery was very good.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Steven L. Barnett's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best! Dr. Barnett did a partial knee replacement on me after a bad outcome from surgery on a torn meniscus by another surgeon. In the previous surgery, the ..."

August 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=150346'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014