Ratings for Dr. Ben T. Lish

Oh my... I simply must respond to the negative comments about Donna Jones! I've been seeing Donna for several years now and she is a dear! She always spends extra time and is very concerned about what is going on with YOU, the patient. If she was in any way what appeared to be "rude" there must have been something that provoked it... possibly an overly demanding patient? Something is terrible wrong with this feedback about Donna! I encourage new patients to book with her. I have also seen Dr. Lish and he is great but very difficult to get an appointment with. Donna is kind, caring, very personable and a sweetheart... not easy to find in today's health care market! I even come back to CA from Missouri and Arizona to see Donna... that should tell you something!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Lish and Donna Jones Nurse Practitioner are kind and concerned about their patients. But, if you are rude and very pushy expect some attitude back.I like Dr Lish and Donna Jones !

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

I have never seen Dr. Lish, but my encounter has been with Nurse Donna Jones. She is the head nurse at this office, so her patient interactions represent the office imho. She was rude, wagged her finger at me while she scolded me, was impatient, bullheaded, judgemental, and made me feel horrible. My idea of a health care professional is a caring person of their patients, Nurse Jones does not fit that bill. If you can see Dr. Lish do so, but if he is unavailable you are in for a nasty experience.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Ben T. Lish's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA