Ratings for Dr. Alina M. Voinea

My mother went to see this doctor. She has been diagnosed with Lupus for 15 years. It has attacked her heart and kidneys which has even caused her several a hospitals stays. This doctor walked into the room on my mothers first visit and said, you don't have Lupus! My mother started to tell her her history and she said "I don't care what anyone has told you you don't have Lupus"! My mother asked how can you know this with no bloodwork or exam. She said "I just know" my mother then asked her if she would check her BP because it was 164/92 that morning. This doctor told her "I don't do blood pressure" I am working on making a complaint with the medical board. She should not be practicing medicine!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Terribly difficult to speak with. Horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

This dr. Is great. She was helpful and listened to me talk. She has helped me so much with my fifibromyalgia seeing is I got it at age 29. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

She''s too busy. Follows up poorly on patients. Her receptionist becomes rude if you complain. It is more likely your insurance will pay for the test before you hear the results. Poor bedside manners towards family members of elderly patients. If you are on medicare, find someone else. I can''t leave my name for fear of retribution from her and employees.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Alina M. Voinea's Credentials

• French

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR