Ratings for Dr. Jeffery G. Norman

Has a new adjustment tool (Pro-adjuster) that is much easier on me than the old manual manipulation. There are also massage therapists available to work on soft tissue problems (extra cost). Dr. Norman loves to discuss what he is doing, and in one case referred me to a MD since he did not feel my problem was Chiro related and he took the time to explain why. The front desk always has a smile and will attempt to find a time that fits your and their schedules. As with all medical people, he has time issues, but I have been in early more times than I have been late. I have been using chiro since 1983 when I injured my back, and I think that Dr. Norman is the best I have had so far (used since 2001) as far as how long his treatment lasts and his personality. I did try another chiro about four years ago when Dr. Norman briefly moved to another location, but that did not work out as well.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Jeffery G. Norman's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)