Ratings for Dr. Ann F. Corson

I agree with most of what is said about Dr Corson's treatment protocol. I was with her for a year and a half and noticed very little improvement. Also she doesn't take insurance and the tests that she uses are expensive and are not often covered by insurance. I still don't understand why she refuses to use the insurance system to help her patients receive her treatment. Over all I was disappointed with the out come of her treatment protocol, and the discordantly high price that her patients have to pay for her services.

Submitted September 4, 2015

Very few doctors go into her specialization, so she can be a big fish in a small fishtank. Her knowledge is limited, her ego immense, her staff untrained, and her prices out of line. Find someone who actually wants to help sick people, not burnish her obviously very frail and tarnished ego.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I was under this doctors care for several years, as a previous reviewer said I think her heart is in the right place but unfortunately the treatment has made me a lot worse, I don't agree that she is rude and uncaring, she tried her best but to no avail sadly, after several years of no real improvement I decided to part ways. I guess the treatment she uses doesn't work for everyone, I think she missed the real issue in my case and kept treating me for infections that I don't have. In the end it all felt like a bit of a stab in the dark, and treating symptoms rather than curing.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Corson gave me my life back. This is a very complicated disease. She knows what she is doing & anyone that thinks they will be cured in a few months is delusional. Educate yourself, see what the problems are with big pharma, CDC, Politics. I t makes me angry that some of these comments are negative..open your minds people & consider that Ann looks at the whole person. She is brilliant.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Rude, obnoxious and uncaring. Not a doctor I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Corson is unkind and a bully. She tries to wield her ego/power in an attempt to bully patients into receiving her "treatment". You learn early on to either cow-tow to her, or not. Try to find someone else if possible.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr Corson literally saved the lives of our sons. One had been treated for advanced Lyme's and when his symptoms reappeared the best DR's told us it was just a fact of life for former Lyme's patients. This is an honors student and double varsity athlete as well as an award winning musician and he could barely get out of bed. Our 2nd son developed severe fatigue, depression, cognitive issues and went from top student and MVP college athlete to barely getting out of bed. He kept being sent to therapy-we decided to take him to Dr Corson and she immediately diagnosed him and within weeks he was on the road to recovery. The treatment takes time and is multifaceted and IT WORKS.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

NO bedside manner. Made statements, under her breath, like, "those Dr's almost killed her." What?? I thought for a mom who has been through the same saga, she would have been more understanding. I see why she doesn't care that her front office staff is so rude.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Corson is into scare tactics and humiliation. She may be knowledgeable about Lyme--though she didn't help me--but she's nasty and comes out with comments like: "That better not be coffee in your cup." "That better not be hair dye on your head." "If you had a double mutation of this, you'd be dead." People are in such desperate need for a knowledgeable Lyme doctor that they'll put up with the kind of abuse she dishes out. I know I put up with it, and was near tears the whole visit. And to top it off, she didn't help me at all.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Ann F. Corson's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1982)