Ratings for Dr. Edward K. Rhee

Met with Dr. Rhee to discuss an issue we are experiencing with our daughter and we found him to be extremely condescending, dismissive, and unhelpful. I found his attitude surprising considering most of the other doctors we have encountered at Phoenix Children's Hospital have been extremely caring. He minimized our issue by smirking and treated us as though we were wasting his time. When asked whether or not a particular treatment would be beneficial he responded, "that's up to you to decide." Our appoint wound up being a complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I explained my symptoms and how I was feeling and he told me I was feeling this way because I am a teacher. He told me that it had nothing to do with my heart. He was in the room with me for a total of 3 minutes. I had my echo done and pacemaker check done that day. The staff was very rude. The person who did my echo said he saw something strange. Then the doctor said it wasn't anything to be concerned about. Very strange experience. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Treated my sister's heart condition, SVT. He was amazing. Very smart and kind. Great listener. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Edward K. Rhee's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)