Ratings for Dr. Young S. Kwon

His staffs are the WORST of it's kind, they are rude just like the Dr. Kwon! Office is poorly managed and very inefficient. 2 out of 3 visit they double booked me with other patient when they only have one ultrasound machine. After a long wait he only spends about 5 minutes. I was unable to see the fetus on 1st and 2nd ultrasound so researched and studied about various cases. I did drink lots of water as recommended, instead of asking me to empty my bladder he laughs that I have full bladder and proceeds on with vaginal ultrasound. He spends less than a minute, then diagnoses me with blighted ovum. After I got dressed I followed him out and started to ask bunch of questions, instead of answering my questions he gets upset and tells me to go see other doctor. I was already going to emotional distress and hearing from a doctor that he 150% guarantees that I will have miscarriage within 2 weeks what kind of doctor is he? I did not have miscarriage in 2 weeks like he guaranteed.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Staff not friendly and not knowledgable. Always have to wait for at least 30 mins to see doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

He was great! I usually had to wait at least 20 mins to see him. He spent just enough time with me to answer all my questions and send me on my merry way. He didn't end up delivering my baby but I was very pleased with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

The only time I have had to wait past my doctor's visit is when a baby is being delivered. Otherwise, I am quickly switched to another doctor. He is sometimes difficult to understand due to his accent; however, he has always taken the time to explain things to me about my pregnancy and what to expect. I'm very happy.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

On my first visit, I waited over an hour past my appointment time for a short 5 min exam, and then was sent to an outside lab for blood tests. I was willing to accept the delay as a fluke, but on my follow-up appointment, I was kept waiting for another 30+ minutes past my appointment time. As for Dr. Kwon, he was unwilling to explain my medical options to me. He gave me my test results and didn't listen when I tried to ask about different treatment options. He brushed me off and told a nurse to take care of the prescription. I can only assume that this office is so busy that he doesn't have the time to do more than super short exams with each patient. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a second opinion with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Young S. Kwon's Credentials

• Kyunghee Univ, Coll Of Med, Dong-Dae-Moonka, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1975)