Ratings for Dr. Gayle Friedman

I saw Dr. Friedman for the first time today, and I would definitely recommend her to my friends. She has a very calm and relaxed manner that I found to be reassuring, and she addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I was looking for a doctor to help me with menopause symptoms, and none were willing to spend the time with me. Dr. Friedman answered all of my questions, and explained everything to me. She made me feel very comfortable, and really listened to me. I didn't feel rushed, like I did at my previous gynecologist.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I am glad that I was able to follow Dr. Friedman to her new practice. I saw her for severe hormone issues, and she made me feel very calm and reassured that she will help me. My husband and kids are very thankful too!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Friedman's for over 12 years. I recommend her highly for her thoroughness and compassion. She answers questions patiently and instills confidence. I would gladly send my mother or sister or daughter to Dr. Friedman.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I followed Dr. Friedman to her new practice because I have always found her advice helpful, and she always takes the time to answer my questions. Now, her office and staff are wonderful, as well! I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Friedman for several years now. She has always been helpful, knowledgeable, and caring. I don't plan on switching Doctors anytime soon.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

I have been seeing her for several years and I am always happy with her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I found Dr. Friedman to be unfriendly and cold. She asked me if I had PCOS, and when I replied that I did not know she replied said, "well, you're on the pill anyway". I felt that she should have taken the time to try to diagnose the condition rather than throw it at me and then send me on my way.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

I have been a patient for over 2 years. First visit was fine, second visit she was a little distracted. Today's visit was awful. She was "rough" in the examination. Left skin on "chest area" in pain and I still feel bruised from the internal exam. Intimated that I did not actually have a lump where I said I did today. She couldn't feel it because she wouldn't slow down and feel the area I pointed out. Mammogram and sonogram techs found the lump immediately. Confirmed my belief that I wasn't just over concerned because I have a family history of breast cancer. During the very brief consult afterwards she handed me a pamphlett about about genetic marker testing. Casually mentioned if I they find the genetic predisposition, I can consider radical mastectomy and removing ovaries to conteract risk. I am still pulling my jaw off of the floor on that one. If you have the opportunity to pick another doctor...I would suggest going to anyone but her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Dr. Gayle Friedman's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD