Ratings for Dr. Seetha Devi Sureddi

Dr Devi was my "Hero 2x's" ❤❤ She was my prenatal and delivery Doctor to both of my sons in 1983 AND 1987. I LOVED HER SO MUCH, and I HIGHLY RECCOMENDED HER EVERY SINCE THOSE YEARS, BUT.., " I NEVER EVER HAD ANY COMPLICATIONS!" (I was sad to hear she finally retired. GOD BLESS HER! <><>----

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

This OB/GYN was very unproffesional because I was scheduled to be induced and when it came to actually have her she was in a C-Section with a another patient and I was being told to wait which I thought was ludicrous because I can't just hold a baby from coming out so my nurse almost had to deliver my baby very unproffesiona.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

went to see Dr Surreddi after finding out I was pregnant and she failed to find a tubal pregnancy and was even given prenatal pills, ended up losing my fallopian tube... was very short with me about everything and even laughed at me when I told her I was in pain, come to find out it was from the tubal pregnancy... have never been treated this way by ANYONE and this is the short version of my story. She didn't listen to me during not one of my visits. Now I'm left to find a new doctor to fix everything...

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Devi Sureddi for years and would highly recommend her to others. She really takes an interest in her patients and I could not be more pleased with her patient care. If you are looking for an excellent Ob/gyn, she is definitely the answer.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Devi Sureddi for over 16 years. She has ALWAYS been so thorough and she likes for you to really care about your own health and work with her. I have only had routine gyn exams--no surgical procedures with her. I have to drive over an hour to get to her office, but I have stayed with her all these years. Her nurse is always prompt to answer her phone or return your calls--I like that, too.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Devi Sureddi is a very kind, sweet, patient physician. She is very thorough and knowledgeable on all subjects. I would definitely recommend her to a friend or co-worker!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

dr. made mistake during my surgery, was in hospital very sick for 1 week before she admitted something was wrong. was shipped to okc for "reconstructive surgery". was unable to work for almost 6 months. found out later that she had numerous patients that "mistakes" had been made. wish i had known about this website prior to my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008