Ratings for Dr. James Gordon

Keeps patients waiting for 45 minutes to an hour even though they have appointments. If a business or restaurant treated it's costumers this way it would be out of business. I waited 60 minutes for an exam that lasted 15 minutes. I have to wait regularly 30 to 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

My father and I have been to him numerous times, he seems disinterested and cares to do no testing. He prescribes drugs yet wants to know nothing of the outcome. Basically he shoes you out of his office, after escorting you into his room, very last, and telling you nothing. His people skills are lacking with persons who are fighting dementia and basically have no idea where to turn.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

This doctor was very rude. During my first appointment he basically sat at his desk and ruffled through papers in my chart. He referred me for MRI and other testing. When I went to my follow-up appointment (very worried) he sat at his computer and typed away. I sat silently and then asked if he had my results. He basically said "your MRI test was normal". There is nothing I can do. Almost like - Get lost. Don't take up my time.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. James Gordon's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1982)