Ratings for Dr. Catrina C. Bubier

Very good doctor who concerns about our health and also is helpful with financial questions, such as where to make medicaid covered ultrasound if it is too expensive at their office. She was very knowledgeable and answers all my concerns. I felt that she really cares about me, even though she had a delivery at the same time at the hospital. Allowed me to take my time. Great doctor! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I know I cannot say enough good things about Catrina. I've gone to her for years and she has always gone above and beyond the call of duty such as calling me personally about lab results or calling to make sure I was doing alright after diagnosing me with Premature Ovarian Failure. I recommend her to the highest degree!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Catrina is very kind, friendly, positive, answers questions completely and not rushed. She has delivered both my children and I recommend her to anyone looking for a great OB! It's obvious she loves what she does....It shows! Thanks, Catrina!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Bubier. She is very knowledgable and comforting. She is very kind and looks out for your best interest. I have recommended her to all my friends and family. She doesn't make you feel uncomfortable and truly cares about your best interests. The staff is very kind and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Catrina C. Bubier's Credentials

• German

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO