Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Pennington

Dr. Pennington preformed shoulder surgery on me after a rotator cuff tear. I was nervous, to say the least, as this was my first time ever needing surgery. Dr. Pennington and his staff made the whole process so simple by explaining every step of the process. They comforted my nerves and put me at ease with their caring nature. The outcome was exceptional. I am back to my normal self and I'm very thankful for their great work.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I made my second visit to Dr. Scott D. Pennington and his staff last week. I love this office! They listened to my concerned, carefully examined me and treated my condition. One week later I feel so much better! The entire staff is top notch! I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr Pennington fixed my left rotator cuff. He was so awesome, I was off pain meds in a day or two and have no pain. This doctor is a miracle worker and I highly recommend him and his staff. Seeing him is worth the wait. AAA+++

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Pennington is awesome. He fixed my right shoulder rotator cuff problem when he scoped my shoulder in '09 and "fixed" a torm labrum problem in my left shoulder with one cortisone injection. However, his practice, Peachtree Orthopaedic Clinic, is horrible. Unfriendly staff, long waits in the waiting room and other issues make me want to stay away, but this last "event" will gaurantee no more Dr. P. I had an appointment with Dr. Pennington canceled via an automated system with no explanation or attempt to reschedule. When I called them back to find out what was going on and reschedule, they failed to return any of my three phone calls. A terrible way to treat a loyal patient and customer.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I was referred to this doctor three years ago. He started out giving me confidence in my treatment . Then it was like night and day with his attitude. He would come in stay less then a couple of minutes nd leave you with no further treatment. I was treated with antiflammitories and muscle relaxers each time. I tried explaining my pain and on each visit ask him for a different doctor referral if he couldn't get me to improve with his treatments. Now several years later I'm worse with little feeling in my hand and arm. Today he actually just walked out of the room and made the statement this wasn't getting us anywhere. I left itch out any paperwork or follow up treatment. All this time has been wasted. Please don't go to him if you need a doctor patient experiences shouldn't be like I've had ith him. A doctor is suppose to get you the right treatment, if they misdiagnose i understand just admit it nd get you to a doctor to ease your pain nd give you back your quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Impressed by Dr. Pennington's caring manner, experience and knowledge. I'm 65 veteran with shrapnel throughout and no chance of MRI but Pennington was good with diagnosis, temporary pain relief and positive attitude for improvement.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Pennington was one of 3 surgeons I consulted for my problems and unlike the others he treated me like an intelligent adult human being, took my questions seriously, answered them in detail, provided scientific references in support of his recommendation, and won my trust and gave me hope that my health issue can be resolved.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Pennington was wonderful. he answered all my questions and was very knowledgable. His staff is great and returns phone calls in a timely manner. He had my shoulder back to new in no time!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Scott D. Pennington's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Assurant