Ratings for Dr. Victor K. Au

Very rude and didn't give me what I asked for. My appt was at 10am but I wasn't called back until 1245. Horrible doctor and experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Au's office environment was clean & nice and the staff was very friendly. Dr. Au has a lot of experience and is very easy to talk to. He provided thorough explanations, was vey patient, and acted as if my questions and concerns were important. Dr. Au made me feel like he had time for me, rather than rushing me through and the total wait time for appointments was always less than 10 minutes! Thank you Dr. Au!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This doctor may know what he is doing but he needs to work on his bedside manner. He seems very apathetic and uncaring. I opted for a much warmer and kind hearted doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Bad experience with Dr.Au who did not seem to care if I was happy with the final outcome of my breast implant surgery (one breast is noticeably lower than the other) I will not recommend this surgeon again.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Wonderful and very honest

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Victor K. Au's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1979)

GHI