Ratings for Dr. Josh Tunca

This man saved my life! I was in the hospital and operated on by my gynecologist for what he thought was a cyst. It was ovarian cancer and Dr. Tunca was called in. It has now been 13 years since Dr. Tunca performed my second surgery and I hate to think what would have happened had he not been there. I moved out of state and continue to see him for checkups. He is direct and to the point and doesn't beat around the bush.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Is considered expert in field; he'll tell you himself. Horrible bedside manner. Most of appt consisted of him talking about how much of a renowned expert he is and all of his certifications, how he taught the best doctors. Does not like to be asked questions or listen to anything a patient has to say. His first words upon meeting my mother were "I can tell by looking at you that you have cancer". What a horrible introduction. Please do yourself and loved ones a favor and stay away.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Josh Tunca's Credentials

• Istanbul Univ, Istanbul Tip Fak, Istanbul, Turkey (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal