Ratings for Dr. Patrick Faloon

I was referred by a sports medicine doctor as well. He straightened me out when nothing else worked (physio, etc). Great guy, really helpful, no BS. Couldn't ask for a better chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Faloon. I was referred to him by a sports medicine doctor for some chronic muscle tightness and fatigue and he has been a huge help. He helped solve some of my acute muscular issues, and most importantly, he has taught me how to fix the underlying causes of my issue: posture, running technique, as well as stretching and self-massage to manage muscle tightness on my own. His manner is friendly, relaxed and welcoming. I have had about 20 visits over the last year and I have never waited more than a few minutes. He's great. Adam Smith, Nepean.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I found Dr. Faloon to be a bit unprofessional and his treatment to be mediocre.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I contacted Dr. Faloon for a hibernated disk and a pinched nerve. I had never seen a chiropractor before and after one treatment I could bend again and not use my cane. He is knowledgeable, pleasant, honest and an amazing chiropractor. I would highly recommend Dr. Faloon along with his receptionist who is friendly and helpful. If you are in pain, please make the call to Dr. Faloon you won't be disappointed. He has given me back my life! Thank you so much Dr. Faloon. Regards, Simone Delahunt - Ottawa - May 13, 2013

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Faloon did not rush the meeting, he was helpful in providing advice, and he made my toe joint feel better through his manipulation of it. I have visited him before for a pinched nerve in my back that needed only one treatment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Fantastic chiropractor! I trust him with my back and I recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Faloon is compassionate, he is always there when you need him, he should be number one on this list, he never pressures you to buy in for next 3 years and give him thousands of dollars. He practices and teaches good posture, exercise and healthy diet. He has an amazing sense of humour and is very kind hearted, you never feel like he is just there for the money! He is an angel sent from heaven. Deborah

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Faloon for about 5 years now...after having a bad experience in the past with a chiropractor, it took a lot for me to find one I trusted... I have referred friends & family to him & have no difficulties in doing so .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr.Faloon ROCKS!!!!!!:) Dr.Faloon is knowledgeable in what he does. He's always has a smile for you and he is quite honest in letting you know what you need to do or stop doing. A great bunch of helpful and plesant staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Faloon is the best Chiroprator in Ottawa. I had feet and back pain to the point I couldn't stand or extercise anymore. Within 4 months or treatment he had solved all of my pain problems. He also made a pair of durable orthotics for me which are wonderful! I absoultely live with no pain in my life now. He is truly gifted and thank him for all he has done. I would recommend him any time.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009