Ratings for Dr. Suzanne MacDonald

She is the best doctor I have ever had, in all my years struggling with an eating disorder I have seen countless doctors, as an adolescent and now as an adult, and Dr Macdonald will always stand out in my mind. She understood me and my disorder in no way any doctor has before.. she saved my life when I was a teenager and now that I am struggling again I wish she could still be my doctor haha. Not to mention she was the resident on my case when I was a baby and my mom says she was just as great back then. I have no bad things to say about her :)

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Je dirai que juste un mot pour definir cette Docteure. Un ange du ciel. Moi, je pensais plus que ce genre de personne existait encore. Elle a su me rassurer par rapport a mon enfant. Elle fait de la visite un reve de princesse. La blouse d'hopital bleue est la robe de cendrillon...et ma fille qui embarque avec elle. Merci d'etre vous meme. Vous devriez etre un modele au muse.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Very simply put, she da best! She helped me a lot... For example, I ate macaroni and cheese the other night :P

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

This is the most compassionate Doctor. She knows how to listen , to comfort and inspire . She not only saved our daughter, but she also gave her the inspiration to become a doctor. Dr. MacDonald will forever be part of our lives.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

She is the most amazing doctor in the entier world. She made me feel like I was worth it. She made me feel more secure. She made me feel beautiful, not necessarily physically but mentally. I appreciated everything she has done for me and for every other patient she has had. Thank you so much Dr. MacDonald, you're a life saver. Literally.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I would say the best adolescent doctor in Montreal. Really understands the kids!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

No words will ever be able to thank Dr. Mcdonald for saving my life. She is an angel from god and I will always love her with all my heart. If you didn't like her you obviously didn't know her. Her patients are her children and she is just exceptional. I have never met such a kind hearted human being I will never forget her or what she did for me and my family. Her patience and determination is above anything I could have ever imagined. She truly is a hero.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

The only good thing she did for our daughter was refer her to another doctor. Her approach made more damages than good.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Love love love her! Shes the cutest little thing ever!!! Had a rocky ride the past few years but she was amazing.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

She is completely awesome. I wish she could have stayed my doctor after I turned 18.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012