Ratings for Dr. Wendy J. Parker

I am leaving this dr.She was late-I actually went out of the exam room and found her eating while I was waiting over 1/2 hr.Yes,we are all allowed to eat but on my way back from the rest room she was done eating & typing on the computer.She would not listen to my concerns & kept interrupting me.She would not give me the birth control I wanted and told me that as a 40 yr old woman maybe it would be more responsible to not have sex after I was trying to be responsible and get on birth control-is this not 21st century?BUT she sure was pushing a flu shot and even though every time I get one I get extremely sick.She was rude and has no idea about patient care.I would never recommend her.Also I found her a poor example of a dr when I told her I was concerned about my weight she just told me to not eat when she herself is overweight.I cannot feel comfortable recommending her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Parker is no longer my primary care physician, as I found her rude and manipulative. She wouldn't sign off on blood tests that I needed done for my job. She was always late, and her exam room was freezing -- always fun in a paper gown. She lectured me for having a high total cholesterol, while failing to take into account that my LDL was normal and my HDL (good cholesterol) was very high. Over all, I wouldn't recommend Dr. Parker to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Parker and her staff were attentive and helpful in everyway. Her knowledge and how thorough she is was very relaxing. Overall a great doctor I would certainly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

She is not a very long-winded physician but she is very thorough. I do not think she is dismissive and will continue to see her. Her Medical Assistant is a "peach" and very helpful. Recently the office changed to a 1-1 for physicians and Medical Assistants which I find has been very helpful in getting issues done promptly with her staff.I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Parker and the nurses and technicians all seemed competent enough. The offices and exam room were freezing. Dr. Parker was rude and dismissive, and left me waiting in the exam room for an unacceptable amount of time. Receptionist wouldn't take my copay at the desk and insisted on sending a bill. Would not recommend this physician based on attitude alone, but is conveniently located.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I think Dr. Parker is knowledgeable and competent. The office staff is generally professional and helpful. My only concerns with Dr. Parker are that she appears to rush through examins and it can be hard to ask her questions. But I think she is generally good, as are the other doctors in the practice.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Wendy J. Parker's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA