Ratings for Dr. Evelyn Smith

She is completely nightmare, rude, disrespectful to new patient.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Not listening ... Seems to be checking the boxes rather than analyzing .... Used to like her. Too many missed symptoms and now I've left

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Worst Dr ever because I owe a balance and I made a. Arangement she will not refill my meds my blood pressure med and I need a referal for my RA Dr. Have a bad knee I was told per her until I pay bala cd she will not give me appointment my pressure has gone up she is a mean witch!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The worst doctor ever. Will not call you back and her office staff is like a bunch of trained gerbil’s that won’t go against the doctor even though they know she is wrong. No bedside manner and is a horrible communicator...Looks for that copay whenever she can. My family is leaving her as soon as they get a new doctor and she should be reprimanded by her group.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

She and her staff are incredible rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Rude rude rude, bills incorrectly, nurse is rude, nose in the computer, made be wait everytime, doesn't give information, cold very impersonal, she clearly feels patients are interrupting her day and chit chat with her nurse

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Unbelievable lack of knowledge. Orders many unnecessary tests sending me on a wild goose chase and wasting a lot of money. I finally found a knowledable specialist who was perplexed why she ordered such blood tests in the first place. She has no clue how to read and interperet lab results so if anything is a little off she over reacts. She had me so stressed out for weeks, turns out I am perfectly fine, absolutely no problem. Stay far away!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Exttemely rude, arrogant and inconsiderate. The worst MD ever!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

She is no help what so ever. She is so rude like everyone has been saying. My mom and grandmother and now me have this doctor. Looks like were all going to find another doctor that actually listens and is respectful. With Dr. Smith, your not going to get any questions answered that you are concerned about. And u will get so much disrespect from her. When confronting her about her rudeness she backed her self up, and said she never said what she ever said to my face. Just really rude, she doesn't have a heart at all. Her heart is frozen, maybe its time she retires.lol!! Good luck Dr. Smith, but I'm not ever going to you again.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Needs to look up the definition of bed-side manners. Extremely rude an impatient. Hung up the phone on me.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Evelyn Smith's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1977)