Ratings for Dr. Mengkao Tseng

He may have saved my life with his conviction in his diagnosis. Always took the time to explain things, took my phone calls, and performed his procedures with professionalism and care. His attention to detail is what separates him from other doctors. Cannot even find the words for how much I recommend him. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Tseng spends a lot of time with his patients. He is thorough and competent. I trust him to advise and treat me correctly. His staff is also fine.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

He is very nice to you. But not very experienced. Not knowledgable enough in the field and the medication he prescribed was questioned by another doctor I've seen. Then I looked up online, it seems he was wrong. If you complains about he medication, he would say that the medication is very helpful, even you argue that it wasn't, he won't change the precscription for you. You should better off seeing a more experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Mengkao Tseng's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1991)