Ratings for Dr. Terry V. Kelley

I have been going to him for 32 years and have a few surgeries and trust Dr. Terry Kelley and don't want anyone else to do any surgery on me but him. Thank you Dr. Kelley for being a great Doctor and taking care of me , Dorothy Overcash Leighton

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This man is the reason my son is here healthy and strong. I love Dr Kelley so much he's a godsend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Kelley has been my doctor for several years and is now going to deliver my 3rd child and I have never felt so blessed. He is so down to earth. He listens to me when I have concerns and does whatever he can to ease my mind and give it to me straight. You can't go wrong choosing him as your doctor or anyone in this practice for that matter.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Kelley is a wonderful doctor and human being. My son is 27 so I have close to 30 years with him. If not for him my wonderful Military son would not be here. I don't usually comment on these things but after reading that first comment I had to. Dr kelley was and is a God sent for me. Andrea.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I nearly lost my life after Dr. Kelley performed an emergency C-section on me!!! I nearly bled to death due to a massive blood clot in my uterine area. I had to have four surgeries afterward. He never came in to see me in the hospital, nor did he show any sympathy from my excessive bleeding complications after the C-section while I was in the hospital. Good luck if you've chosen Dr. Kelley to be your OB-GYN doctor!

Submitted July 24, 2012

I have also been a patient of Dr. Kelley for over 20 years. Throughout those years he has called me at home to check on me when I miscarried, has taken personal interest in difficulties I had during a third pregnancy and currently takes the time needed as I transition into my "empty nest" years! You will love Dr. Kelley! He is a keeper!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Kelley is a wonderful Doctor. He has been my OBGYN Dr for almost 20 yrs. He listens to what you have to say and cares very much for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Wonderful caring doctor! Dr. Kelley will listen with and open mind to all your crazy pregnancy rantings and offer a shoulder to lean on. The dr.s midwives and staff at ob/gyn associates was always so helpful and caring. I recomended them to my best friend who was going through a high risk pregnancy. We both agreed we will never use another dr. They are great!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Terry V. Kelley's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med