Ratings for Dr. Kaea N. Beresford

Terrible, terrible, terrible. I know every last detail of her personal life, and I don't think she knew a single thing about me other than my name. I was extremely ill during my first 4 months of pregnancy and lost over 20 pounds. Her only solution for me was to go see a nutritionist who could help me eat healthier. She was quick to give me warnings and tell me what not to do, but never provided any type of explanation. I found a much better OB in Greeley who provided me with explanations, caring advice, and made my pregnancy enjoyable. I wouldn't even recommend Dr. Beresford to my enemies.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Beresford is a competent, thorough, and intuitive OBGYN. She took excellent care of me during my pregnancy and I felt that I could not have had a better experience with a doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything that she checked, etc. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

The Women's clinic at MCR has been great up until we had our first appointment with Dr. Beresford. My wife went in with severe leg pain and was 8 months pregnant at the time. The Dr. Was short with us when we asked questions, rude and seemingly uncaring towards me and my wife's concerns about what was causing her debilitating leg pain. We were advised to go to a medical massage therapist which we did and my wife received a medical massage but still had no relief from her leg pain. Two days later the pain was so bad she couldn't move and we called an ambulance, was transferred to PVH where they performed an ultrasound and determined she had a blood clot through her entire upper thigh. Immediately put on 24 hour ob and treated with blood thinners. We are still in the hospital and could be for up to ten days until she can be released. Dr. Beresford did not do her due diligence, referred us to receive a massage which is HIGHLY dangerous for a blood clot and put us in the hospital.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

Dr. Beresford was great. As a veterinarian I have more medical knowledge than the average Joe (Josephine!). She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and down-to-earth. Don't believe the multiple negative ratings below. It is obvious that one or two people have a major axe to grind. Just look at the wording used repeatedly in several ratings and in several different websites. Go see for yourself. She is a great doctor. By the way, this was not a solicited review.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I like the staff but she isn't that great of a doctor unfortunately. I'm not really the type to go to all the work of rating a doctor mostly out of laziness but I felt I needed to this time. I saw Dr. Bereford for an infection and she was almost rude to the point of me wanting to ask for my money back. Yeah, really! I asked a few questions about ovarian cysts since I'd had one recently rupture and she simply said "yeah, well thats what ovaries do, they make cysts" in this hilariously condescending tone. I then asked why after being on a pill for 10 years I was all of a sudden seeing really irregular periods and she just said "yeah, that sometimes happens". I seriously walked away laughing at how absolutely none of what I said was even remotely being considered, much less addressed. It was like she had some way to blow off everything I said with a comment to try to shut me down and make me stop talking. I consider her a really poor example of a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I would NEVER recommend her to any woman. I had to transfer in as my insurance would not pay for my current doctor. I was already having lots of anxiety as I am in the middle of my preganancy. She was not very compassionate, never looked me in the eye, and told me that I was measuring five weeks ahead and that I should be aware as "we only recommend twenty five to thirty pounds ya know of weight gain." I felt so bad about myself and cried for two days feeling like I have gained too much weight (when I haven't). She made me feel feel horrible. I would never recommend her to anyone. I am literally disgusted.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I went to this doctor based on a recommendation but it was one of the worst possible choices. I only had 3 appointments with her before I switched doctors because after each of those appointments I left either crying or angry. The day I got my ultrasound I was the happiest I'd ever been and then, after waiting 45 MINUTES for her PAST our appointment date I left the building crying because of her. She's rude, tactless, and a snob that I wouldn't advise anyone to go see. Ever.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I tried to give her a chance, but found her very rushed and rude. She is ALL about herself and not enough time spent on you. She complains about her life- working nights, her mother, her mother-in-law, and so on. She is so rushed and in a hurry, she doesn't answer your questions, or spend time explaining things. I have been going to her for years and I have had enough. Changing dr. asap. She does give you a panic attack and partly because she doesn't take the time to truly sit down and calmly explain things to you. (She just sits there with a smirk on her face.) She may have knowledge about what the issue is, but is too rushed to truly sit down and explain what is going on.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Beresford is known by Greeley patients as wanting to do surgery in record time, well she did a cecerian on me and a groinal hernia repair on me which i didn't authorize. she pinched a nerve, and she tried to diagnose me as post partum depression, while i was bent over in pain with a pinched nerve. During our visits she kept telling me stories about how horrible her Mother is. I would reccomend a different Physician, seriously dont risk your health or the babys trusting this speedy Dr. who doesnt take care of you once the delivery is over.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Kaea N. Beresford's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)