Ratings for Dr. Nicole Mercier

Amazing doctor. Patient, ressourcefull, always aswks who life is. Very hard to find a doctor with these qualities. If she doesn't know thge answer to your question you can bet your moneys worth you'll have an answer ny the end of the week. Always takes your concerns seriously. Very non-judgemental. She's usually a little behind in appointments but that's due to her being concerned about life issues and making sure you're 100% question free before you leave the office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I've been seeing this doctor for 20 plus years and she is wonderful. She also doctor's my mom and late auntie, who she surpassed expectations for, diagnosising her far before any tests concluded. She always calls me personally with phone messages and concerns. Granted there is a wait to see her not surprisingly cause she is worth it.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

changed doctors - this doctor has no time for patients and scheduling is awful - call 3 months in advance for an appointment!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Mercier for at least 12 years now, and she has always taken any of my concerns seriously and always checked things out. I recently had a difficult pregnancy with complications during and after, and she was extremely helpful and available to me. She referred me to the Dr. Helewa, the best Obgyn around, and continued to see me herself until I was able to see him. After the pregnancy I had some health issues that I called her about, and she called me first thing in the morning because she had been thinking about me all night, worrying about my condition. I thought that was remarkable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

I would say that Dr. Mercier is a wonderful Dr. Now that I am older and my health issues seem to be getting worse, I feel lost because I cannot see her or talk to her when I am ill. She is a very busy Dr. and appointments are so long to see her. Calls in to talk to her take days for her to call back. It was never like this. I don't blame her, I blame the system.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Nicole is by far the best physician I have ever visited. She has been my doctor for the past 20 years, along with my sister, mother and grandmother. She is very thorough and your mental health is just as important to her as your physical health. She has a wonderful beside manner and is extremely personable. I cringe at the thought of her one day retiring.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Mercier has been my Dr. since I was 5 years old or so. She is an excellent Dr. who does not rush you out. The only unfortunate thing is for just a regular appointment you are waiting over 2 months. I honestly don't mind that much however because she is the kindest Dr. I have seen in all this time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

I love Dr. Mercier. I can't imagine going to any other family physician. She is helpful, caring, and never rushes me. There is no "one problem per visit rule" which people I know have come across with other doctors. As much time as I have to wait I will do it because I would rather wait a months for an appointment with her then a couple weeks for a doctor that doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Didn't listen, prescribe meds that were more problems than help or meds that I should not take

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Very nice Dr., but wait times are too long. If I have an infection today.....I cannot get in to see her for a long time. What good is that?? This is something I hope will be changed in every clinic.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007