Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Fry

I know Dr Fry, he has helped me very much, I have a neurologic problem that not many have been able to help me with, but he has turned my life around. Dr fry has been very helpful and I refer my friends to him. He has treated me with manual adjustments and with a electric adjuster like the activator but its better, he treats you the way you want him too. He also uses nutrition, and laser treatments. Thank you so much! Your a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I went to Dr. Fry because he is the same faith I am (LDS). I thought he would be a good fit for me but he wasn't. If you want a "bone crusher" type of chiropractor, he is for you. In the 2+ years I went to him on an almost weekly basis, sometimes more, I got very little pain relief. He's a friendly caring doctor that cares about his patients. I ended up going to another chiropractor in town and he did more for me in one visit than Dr. Fry did the entire time I was under his care. I am not saying he is a bad doctor, just that he wasn't good for me!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Fry's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Port Orchard, WA