Ratings for Dr. Steve E. Hebblethwaite

I have seen Dr. H for many years. He is a great doctor, very knowledgable. He does often seem rushed trying to keep up with patients which can lead to less interaction and explanation, but if you ask questions he will answer them. However, the clinic he is currently at (FirstMed) is horrible. I have been treated so rudely by the front desk staff numerous times and recently they have begun doing drug collections at this office so the small waiting room gets completely filled, like no-seats-left filled. I wish he would find a new clinic to practice in.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. commented on my bi-polar with his finger at his head, calling it my head probems...twice...till I picked up he was calling it my bi-polar disorder. My Mom, my Grandmother had it...my daughters do. I felt really low at the end of my appointment. For my illness he was right on but he should have never put my bi-polar as a finger to his head, meaning I wasn't right. I won't come back.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

This guy is fantastic. I have seen him for several things. Very nice and listenes well. He is at a walk in clinic though. 'First Med'. Sometimes its a long wait. But thats what you get with a clinic like that. He needs his own practice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Steve E. Hebblethwaite's Credentials

• Spanish

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1982)