Ratings for Dr. Jean Carl Jarda

Dr. Jarda is very rude, it takes multiple messages before he even returns a phone call. Website clearly states he is accepting new patients, however, when I finally contacted him after several attempts, his reply "I have a very small practice, I am no longer taking any patients"....never referred me to anyone else whatsoever...very short, cold and rude!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I've found Dr. Jarda to be very helpful. I was addicted to heroin and opiate painkillers for several years. He is very compassionate and knowledgeable about addiction and it's effects on both the individual and family. He's been very flexible with his time and is willing to work with individuals who are willing to put in the effort. I highly recommend his service.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Jarda specializes in addictions and is a good source to get Buprenorphine if you are addicted to opiates if you want to stop. He is very intellegent, but as just a general psychiatrist, he could learn a little more.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Jean Carl Jarda's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1978)