Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Hirsch

Dr. Hirsch was very helpful and understood the problem. I would suggest anyone that needs a doctor that knows his work, he is the one.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Great Physician with good bedside manner. Great Staff. Punctual. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

DR.HIRSCH WAS MY MOTHER'S DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS. SHE PASSED OUT ONE EVENING AT HER HOME AND WAS TAKEN TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM.DR. HIRSCH DIDN'T WANT TO ADMIT HER ALTHOUGH THE EMERGENCY ROOM DOCTOR THOUGHT SHE SHOULD BE ADMITTED. MOTHER WAS 76 YEARS OLD AND LIVED ALONE. SHE WAS ALSO BANGED UP AND COULDN'T WALK. SHE WAS FINALLY GIVEN A ROOM ONLY TO BE TOLD THE NEXT DAY SHE WOULD BE RELEASED. DR. HIRSCH SAW NO REASON TO KEEP HER EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NOT FOUND OUT WHAT CAUSED HER TO PASS OUT. I REFUSED TO TAKE HER HOME WITHOUT A DIAGNOSIS. I HAD TO CALL IN EVERY HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT TO GET SOMETHING DONE. SHE WAS FINALLY DIAGNOSED WITH COPD AND GIVEN OXYGEN. HAD WE TAKEN HER HOME ANOTHER FALL COULD HAVE BEEN VERY SERIOUS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. HIRSCH TO ANYONE. HE WAS RUDE AND ARROGANT.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

I like the PA. He's good. The staff are horrendous, however. They sent wrong Rx to the right Drug store. Never faxed my husband blood results althought they said they would. If you don't have to rely on the staff, good PA. I never met the Dr.

Submitted April 21, 2008

Try scheduling an appointment to see the DOCTOR!! I tried for a simple physical yesterday (2-20-08)ANd was told that if i wanted to see the DOCTOR himself, I could get an appointment in October. If I wanted to see his PA, I could come in sometime next month. I have no problems with seeing a PA, but if I'm paying the doctor to see the me, I want to see the doctor!!! I've seen his PA. I would rather talk to someone at Home Depot for all the good he does.

Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Michael M. Hirsch's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)